100% exposure
IMG_20181124_190845.jpg

Last edited:

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Interesting!
Any thoughts what it might be?

Called my daughter that lives in town. I said look to the southeast and she said oh my God what is that? I said I don't know, but get a picture of it. This is her iPhone picture blown up and 100% exposure.
FullSizeR.jpg

Last edited:

milkmansdaughter

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
CC, no idea at all what the light is, but I too love to go out in the dark and just start gaze. You described that perfectly. My oldest granddaughter now asks to do that with me almost every time I see her. We'll lay out in the yard, sometimes all wrapped up, and just stare at the sky. Some of our best talks happen out there beneath the stars. Other times we just lay there quietly with no need for a word. :)

JanetMarie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
ETs always appear and communicate to those in remote areas. Could you imagine the mayhem if they made themselves known to thousands or millions of people all at once?

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
CC, as for your post in an other thread about the sounds heard from outer space: It's my belief that these sounds are attested to in the above verses. It's my belief that what is now able to be picked up by modern instrumentation is all of creation worshiping the creator.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Any one living in the neighborhood where I grew up saw UFO's frequently: My brother and his friends spent HOURS manufacturing UFO's to "alarm the masses" Radio control planes, hot air balloons, recordings of odd sounds that they would play at night. Then, there was the time they spent laying a wallet in the middle of the road, attached to a fishing line. They'd hide in the ditch, and reel it in when someone stopped to pick it up.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Several years ago I was about to purchase a devil chicken split/fork comb. I don't even recall the breed now but my wife talked me out of it. I found the picture on my cell phone though. I wanted it for nothing less than a novelty.
700.jpeg