Please don't think I'm a nutso!

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Most of mine are partridge. I'm going to hatch eggs from the 2 hens that color this year and cross my fingers that the rooster is carrying a copy of lavender. If not I'll have to breed back and keep track of the offspring. Technically they are partridge with 2 copies of lavender. I love that coloring though.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I like the partridge ones too. I know nothing about crossing colors though, lol. :hu I just know you have gorgeous birds! (but I do love my lavender orps)

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
My local TSC has had a great variety of chicken breeds in the store this years chicks. I always like to stop and look. Today, they had some naked Necks. Talk about cute and weird. Those tiny things had the bare necks & a top knot of fluff. Talking with the mgr, I was told they had had several customers who told them that the chicks were being picked on enough to lose their fluff and they may want to separate them. :love
They had Welsummers today, CA White couple weeks ago, Jersey Giants, etc. Surprised and nice to see. However, they don't know what will arrive until it does. :D Surprise!

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
You'd think silkies would willingly step on snow with the snowshoes they have. Mine have feathering heavy enough to make their feet look over 3 times the size they are. Nope. Even though I'm pretty sure they could actually walk across the top.

wyoDreamer

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
That is a great picture! Is that proof enough that they are true aliens?

Your silkies are so darn cute!

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Are others still seeing this? :hide:lol:

Really, have you reported it to see if there is something -- ?? -- out there for research? With set times, that triggers me to think there is a reason, a control.

But then, maybe Aliens are systematically punctual. :idunno

How does it leave? move off or just disappear?

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Are others still seeing this? :hide:lol:

Really, have you reported it to see if there is something -- ?? -- out there for research? With set times, that triggers me to think there is a reason, a control.

But then, maybe Aliens are systematically punctual. :idunno

How does it leave? move off or just disappear?

I'm pretty sure its a drone

cluckmecoop7

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
That is so weird!!! I thought there is a law you can't fly a drone over other peoples property...?