Rammy's Rabbit Thread

Rammy

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Not really. These cages are built for kindling. My only other choice is the cage next to the white buck, who is finally white again after 6 months of being nowhere near another rabbit who can pee on him because he is too up in thier business. Or....putting her back in her outdoor hutch which isnt going to work because she uses the straw as a potty area. Id have to change the straw every day so the kits are not in urine and poop. I think I can cut a piece of plywood to fit in the door and go partially almost all the way up. That might work til I can get some aluminum flashing.

Last edited:

Rammy

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
No kits yet. Nests are made. 🐇 No fur pulling except Belle pulling Bettys thru the wire. 🙄
Bunny watch 2020. :barnie

Rammy

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Yay! Belle had 10 kits when I checked this morning!:weee The weird thing is they are all black?:idunno I bred her to the purebred NZW buck. She is mixed but not real sure what. Someone suggested Rex because she has the head shape and a speck of blue in one eye but she also has definite Californian markings and is suposed to be half NZ. Interesting, tho. Wasnt expecting black babies. 🤣🤣
If Betty doesnt kindle by Friday shes getting rebred. :barnieThere was a little blood under her cage and on the wire this morning but nothing on her. She is eating like there is no problem. She definetly looks preggers because her tummy is super round. Keeping fingers crossed! :fl

Rammy

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Yeah. Her last litter she had 11 so Im hoping that she doesn't have any more. I also hope that Betty has her litter today. I will be ticked big time if she didn't take, especially since Im sure the buck got her. Stubborn witch. As big as she is I will be really surprised and disappointed if she doenst kindle today.

Rammy

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Ok! So Belle finally had her kits.
20201103_154915.jpg
But only 4. They are pretty large but Im disappointed there are so few. I took 2 from Belle to foster on Betty so they will have a better chance at getting milk.

Belle's litter

20201103_155040.jpg

Latest posts