Recession is over!! New Title: Smokers!

On Our own

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
It was on the news this morning!! :lol:

Don't you all feel relieved to know the market is moving again and so we can all return to what we were doing before?

:hide

Patch of Heaven Farm

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
WOW!! That's amazing how they fixed it overnight!!! I guess we were all worried for nothing!! ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do they think we are really that dumb? :tongue

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
Now that the economy is fixed, can I interest anyone in some Colorado ocean front property?

:gig

cjparker

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
But....but....but......does this mean I have to quit being thrifty and learn how to be self-indulgent instead of self-sufficient?

Dang, and I just sent hubby out to pick up 25 bags full of free-cycled landscaping bark to line the paths between the garden rows. Aren't I going to feel silly, walking on free bark and picking free tomatoes and cucumbers that grew from seeds I saved from last summer?

DrakeMaiden

Sourdough Slave
Reaction score
PARTY AT MY HOUSE!!!!! :celebrate

(not)

I see it as the scrambling for the last holdouts of capital . . . what with the big stock market rally. . . and the good pushers of capitalist propaganda.

Mackay

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Perhaps its a ploy to get the last of the rich to invest what they have left before US currency is abandoned and all is changed to a world currency - that is what china would have, and others too.

UK tried to sell government bonds this week and could not sell a one.
They are done for. They seem to have been 6 to 8 months ahead of us in collapse on a time line.

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
Mackay said:
Perhaps its a ploy to get the last of the rich to invest what they have left before US currency is abandoned and all is changed to a world currency - that is what china would have, and others too.

UK tried to sell government bonds this week and could not sell a one.
They are done for. They seem to have been 6 to 8 months ahead of us in collapse on a time line.
Once the first one falls to bankruptcy, the rest shall follow shortly. Clear out your bank accounts and sell off your stocks while you still can.
Buy food. Buy ammo.
THEN....Hang onto your hats kiddies, because this ride is just starting on the downhill side........