shortages

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
So here is one that I wouldn't have thought of but navy blue uniform jumpers. I can find a tan one in DD7s size but no navy :( They have to be twill and no frills. Have been looking since before Christmas. Just was able to order her a tan one, but they get so dirty and stained faster than the navy ones
I had to wear them as a kid too. I can’t recommend old navy enough. And for your older daughter Democracy makes really good uniform black pants.

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
We've had a bit of an issue getting new pocket Tees for hubby for work. Carhartt is worthless to buy as they changed the K87 over a year ago to loose fit instead of the original fit. Loose knit on it as well as too big a cut so doesn't wear well. Hubby is a big guy and complained they were 2 sizes too big now at least.

Been trying to catch when the Wrangler Riggs Tees are in stock. One here and there over the last few months. But at least they are a tight knit and wear well.

Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I had to wear them as a kid too. I can’t recommend old navy enough. And for your older daughter Democracy makes really good uniform black pants.
Old Navy had been sold out too! She is at the prime size of 7/8. I found the tan ones at Children's Place online. I will have to just keep checking weekly.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
We've had a bit of an issue getting new pocket Tees for hubby for work. Carhartt is worthless to buy as they changed the K87 over a year ago to loose fit instead of the original fit. Loose knit on it as well as too big a cut so doesn't wear well. Hubby is a big guy and complained they were 2 sizes too big now at least.

Been trying to catch when the Wrangler Riggs Tees are in stock. One here and there over the last few months. But at least they are a tight knit and wear well.
What happened to Carhartt, anyone know? Carhartt was a really good brand. But was means was, always has been, always will be.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
What happened to Carhartt, anyone know? Carhartt was a really good brand. But was means was, always has been, always will be.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Wish I knew. He's been wearing their shirts for years. I'd picked up one of the Wrangler shirts because we like their jeans. They are durable unlike Levi's which are for city people who don't do real work. Wrangler also has actual pockets in their women's jeans which is rare.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Carhartt is worthless to buy as they changed the K87 over a year ago to loose fit instead of the original fit. Loose knit on it as well as too big a cut so doesn't wear well. Hubby is a big guy and complained they were 2 sizes too big now at least.
I got DH a large/tall Carhartt long sleeve t-shirt for Yule. It was enormous! The size was so off I didn't bother to try a different size, I just returned it.

Messybun

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
So here is one that I wouldn't have thought of but navy blue uniform jumpers. I can find a tan one in DD7s size but no navy :( They have to be twill and no frills. Have been looking since before Christmas. Just was able to order her a tan one, but they get so dirty and stained faster than the navy ones
Check your thrift shops and yard sales. Long shot, but maybe. They’d be cheaper too!