shortages

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
We did well managing expenses the past two months, eating more out of the freezer and pantry. Way under budget.

Went through the inventory of personal hygiene stuff, coffee, cat needs, and OTC meds. Wife is now placing orders to get us through the end of the year

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
sandwich crackers?

20220221_111635.jpg

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
i was thinking those, just didn't know for sure. :) OMG, "cracker sandwiches PEANUT BUTTER flavored filling" i have to excuse myself for snorting at that. oy!

He has his preferences from childhood still. He doesn't eat any other brand either.

I don't eat them. My family was poor so I didn't get many junk food preferences. We got carrot sticks or fruit along with a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for school lunch as a kid. Sometimes we'd get a generic version of Cheez It if there was some at the discount grocery. That was rare.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
He has his preferences from childhood still. He doesn't eat any other brand either.

oh, i get it, i like to eat some things that aren't good for me here or there. i just had to laugh about their way of stating things on that label. :)

I don't eat them. My family was poor so I didn't get many junk food preferences. We got carrot sticks or fruit along with a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for school lunch as a kid. Sometimes we'd get a generic version of Cheez It if there was some at the discount grocery. That was rare.

we had some junk food once in a while, but a lot of it came from money we earned ourselves so that made it even better. also grew up on the tight side of things most of the time until i hit about age 12 when i started mowing lawns and doing other lawn care as a job.

one reason i have no regrets at all about being here now and helping out is that Mom worked her butt off during those years so as far as i'm concerned she doesn't have to do another thing for me as long as she lives and i'd still be happy how it's worked out. i tell her to do what she wants. :)