shortages

Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Lots of Golden Harvest and Kerr lids and jars, but you can tell they are going quick. I am not worried about fruit and veggies for the rest of the year, it will be milk and meat for us. I have a couple locals to get pork and chicken from and when the school farm has their sale this spring I will have to break the bank and buy some beef.

Toiletries are good, except for the occasional request from the teenage daughter :gig I think if there was anything I am lacking in it is chicken feed and bedding, will stock up once I determine how many more I am adding.

Messybun

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
For y
Lots of Golden Harvest and Kerr lids and jars, but you can tell they are going quick. I am not worried about fruit and veggies for the rest of the year, it will be milk and meat for us. I have a couple locals to get pork and chicken from and when the school farm has their sale this spring I will have to break the bank and buy some beef.

Toiletries are good, except for the occasional request from the teenage daughter :gig I think if there was anything I am lacking in it is chicken feed and bedding, will stock up once I determine how many more I am adding.
For your teenager look into reusables. They can save a ton of money and you won’t run out if the stores are out of stock. Just read Amazon reviews first.

Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
this and the lower stock market today make it a day of prayer to the All Mighty.

i try not to follow the market every day as that can get a bit too much, but i do take times like this as an opportunity to buy some that i've been following for a while if they get into the price range that fits what i have budgeted.

i'm not really worried about me personally. i do worry about the people over there and what they're going to be facing down. i hope it stops. don't know that it will.

i have gardens and seeds available for free to others who wish to grow things. short of nukes falling i'm not frightened by the world around me doing funky things. it has been doing that my whole life.