shortages

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
@Hinotori Wow....the egg wash??? Just sounds so odd, as something you wouldn't ever think about. 🤷. Glad you can load her up with fresh ones...dirt and all! :lol: some of my girls lay in their clean hay. A couple take them out and roll in mud!

I saw that $110k for WM truckers. They pay their warehouse workers over $20 an HR. And some awesome leave & bonus pay programs. Many people don't know this.

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
@Hinotori Wow....the egg wash??? Just sounds so odd, as something you wouldn't ever think about. 🤷. Glad you can load her up with fresh ones...dirt and all! :lol: some of my girls lay in their clean hay. A couple take them out and roll in mud!

I saw that $110k for WM truckers. They pay their warehouse workers over $20 an HR. And some awesome leave & bonus pay programs. Many people don't know this.

One of hubby's friends had the same egg issue but couldn't figure out why he could eat my eggs. We have a definite on the egg wash for Mom. She got eggs from my cousin who used an egg wash on her eggs and Mom got sick. Eggshells are porous.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Our local Walmart store employees over 17 yrs old start st $18 for stockers, not too bad if you ask me.
heck I feel old now. $7.54/hour was "a lot" at 17 yrs old. Minimum wage was $6.75. Then a SuperTarget opened nearby a couple months later and everyone got a $1/hour raise. I felt rich. :gig

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Zero cat food at Costco today. Didn't have the dog food Athena eats because they had very little of that.

Im so glad I didn't put off until the weekend getting the cat food, but got it earlier this week. They will not eat other food.

Athena has a few she will eat, but I can make her food if I have to.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Zero cat food at Costco today. Didn't have the dog food Athena eats because they had very little of that.

Im so glad I didn't put off until the weekend getting the cat food, but got it earlier this week. They will not eat other food.

Athena has a few she will eat, but I can make her food if I have to.
I've been giving my dog scrambled eggs instead of canned dog food. Gotta save the canned food in case her health declines.

I noticed pet food has been extra bare lately at walmart. Local pet store was better stocked.