Votes: 21 87.5%
  • Na, we don't need a cafe

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alaskan

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Latitude and altitude and what direction you face... make such huge differences in climate etc.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
I can tolerate the cold getting things done. It's warming back up is the problem for me.

JanetMarie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
75 degrees in the summer is about right, but in the winter is way too warm for me. Artificial heat, even with wood, is just stuffy.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Nope... currently that button is reading
"Unwatch"

Which is what it should read if it is on my watch feed.

I have tried hitting unwatch, and then saying yes I do not want to watch.

And then hitting watch.... hoping to reset the thread.... but nope.

i never use that feature so i've not noticed anything odd about it, but here are some things to try to see if it makes any difference.

make sure you have any passwords and id's recorded, and then logout of SS and clear the cache for your browser and then restart your machine. when you sign back in to SS see what it says then. you may be able to toggle it on or off then and that is it. if that doesn't do it then there is some strange inconsistency between your records for your own user id and that might need some very specialized surgery to fix.

there are also some options under Preferences, Settings for watching content you can see if those are checked or unchecked how you'd like for things to happen.

i hope this helps... :)

Alaskan

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
i never use that feature so i've not noticed anything odd about it, but here are some things to try to see if it makes any difference.

make sure you have any passwords and id's recorded, and then logout of SS and clear the cache for your browser and then restart your machine. when you sign back in to SS see what it says then. you may be able to toggle it on or off then and that is it. if that doesn't do it then there is some strange inconsistency between your records for your own user id and that might need some very specialized surgery to fix.

there are also some options under Preferences, Settings for watching content you can see if those are checked or unchecked how you'd like for things to happen.

i hope this helps... :)
Ok.... well....

I hit buttons and logged out and back in...

I didn't clear the cache.... too many passwords to write down.

:hide