SS projects, solar hot water design - Sunsaver's tech stuff

S

sunsaver

Thanks, GNT! I'll look that patent up and study it carefully. So far, i have been able to understand how most of his early patents work. The wireless transmission of energy over great distances is still stumping me, but free energy from cosmic rays is more my type of thing anyway. I don't care about providing free power to anybody, only about giving them the ability make their own power and be more self sufficient.

GOOGLE NIKOLA TESLA

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
sunsaver said:
Thanks, GNT! I'll look that patent up and study it carefully. So far, i have been able to understand how most of his early patents work. The wireless transmission of energy over great distances is still stumping me, but free energy from cosmic rays is more my type of thing anyway. I don't care about providing free power to anybody, only about giving them the ability make their own power and be more self sufficient.
Tesla discovered what was a form of a neutrino that had a slightly negative charge like an electron. This was the most energy giving component of the cosmic rays. Its explained in his last news article before he died, go figure.... Lol

S

sunsaver

For those of you who are into this sort of thing, here's a link filled with reams of data and links to patents, etc: http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/ There's plenty of free energy in the air. Solar radiation, radio waves and cell towers, cosmic rays, etc. I'm skeptical of most claims. I built a Newman motor by reading his patent application, and it does spin a large mass with just a tiny battery, but as soon as you put any load on it or try to do any work with it, it slows down and comes to a halt. It has just as little torque as per the size of battery. There's only so much work that the battery can do, and getting more energy out than put in is not likely. It is cool to see a tiny aa battery spin a large heavy wheel. There could be some use for it. Ultra low power grinding wheels?:cool:

Icu4dzs

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
GOOGLE NIKOLA TESLA said:
Another great site is www.rexresearch.com everyone. It covers all bases in free energy and advanced farming techniques and water gather etc.
It has a lot of interesting stuff there... :ep

Wow, I went to this site and http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/ and they are both amazing. I downloaded the uk site book and it is really big (2250 pages) but seems to me that "I'd rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it" I am copying all kinds of energy information and putting it onto a CD so I can get more stuff for the "future". I have a feeling that information in the future will be "more precious than rubies" if you get my drift. We'll still have all the debris that is left behind, but the knowledge will be gone and very difficult to re-accumulate.

We should probably work together to find the most useful sites like this and make a file of them so we can download them and be better able to "make things" if anything goes "south".
//-... -//
Trim sends

GOOGLE NIKOLA TESLA

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Icu4dzs said:
GOOGLE NIKOLA TESLA said:
Another great site is www.rexresearch.com everyone. It covers all bases in free energy and advanced farming techniques and water gather etc.
It has a lot of interesting stuff there... :ep

Wow, I went to this site and http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/ and they are both amazing. I downloaded the uk site book and it is really big (2250 pages) but seems to me that "I'd rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it" I am copying all kinds of energy information and putting it onto a CD so I can get more stuff for the "future". I have a feeling that information in the future will be "more precious than rubies" if you get my drift. We'll still have all the debris that is left behind, but the knowledge will be gone and very difficult to re-accumulate.

We should probably work together to find the most useful sites like this and make a file of them so we can download them and be better able to "make things" if anything goes "south".
//-... -//
Trim sends
SERIOUSLY! great minds think alike lol! i try the same thing, the information if lost sets humans back thousands of years! all the greats who made and introduced the technology eventually die, and if its not preserved it is lost, and if no one rediscovers it it can set us back technologically forever. that is why i fear the ending of printed books over electronic data, it can be a serious loss if an emp wipped out the internet then all the wonderful technology could be lost. if there were tough databanks that were strong to the powers of emps i would feel better, but most of the small electronics is weak to electrostatic and cosmic events and that is scary! when i see something that seems important and changes my thinkings technologically, i try to print it lol.

S

sunsaver

Yeah i downloaded the site book too. There are a lot of links to cool youtube videos. I like the interview with john bedini. Just a word of caution: i spent a ton of money building a Newman motor, because i watched the videos of him felt that he was sincere. He might truely believe in the device, and may have discovered a new phenomenon, but so far i can not tell that the motor puts out more electricity than it uses. Free energy device collect free energy, like my solar panels. Over unity devices may not really work at all.

GOOGLE NIKOLA TESLA

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
sunsaver said:
Yeah i downloaded the site book too. There are a lot of links to cool youtube videos. I like the interview with john bedini. Just a word of caution: i spent a ton of money building a Newman motor, because i watched the videos of him felt that he was sincere. He might truely believe in the device, and may have discovered a new phenomenon, but so far i can not tell that the motor puts out more electricity than it uses. Free energy device collect free energy, like my solar panels. Over unity devices may not really work at all.
yea check this heat collector thing i found. called a thermocouple or thermopile for larger energy producing devices. the old book sayes 6 volts from a candle! wtf! put this on the wood stove or use it on a solar collector to make some power! seems possible. this guys one is a weak one but hes using different metals than what the book describes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7Y2e0zpmmw&feature=channel_video_title

S

sunsaver

I am familar with thermocouples. It's difficult to get much voltage from them. Maybe i could arrange a very large number of them together, and heat them with solar power. That's an exciting prospect! I'll go do some tests right now and see what i can design.

S

sunsaver

Well, i made a small thermocouple and only got 9 millivolts. As far as free energy devices go, i am most impressed by the scrap metal and epsom salts battery that i made. It's been going strong for quite a while now, and it can't be beat for emergency lighting. I need to come up with a lid design, possibly using rubber grommets to pass a copper rod and zinc bolt through the mason jars lids. I've decided to make a large version of this jelly jar battery, maybe about 3 dozen jars. Im thinking several 5 volt batteries hooked in parallel to raise the current up.