SS projects, solar hot water design - Sunsaver's tech stuff

GOOGLE NIKOLA TESLA

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
sunsaver said:
Well, i made a small thermocouple and only got 9 millivolts. As far as free energy devices go, i am most impressed by the scrap metal and epsom salts battery that i made. It's been going strong for quite a while now, and it can't be beat for emergency lighting. I need to come up with a lid design, possibly using rubber grommets to pass a copper rod and zinc bolt through the mason jars lids. I've decided to make a large version of this jelly jar battery, maybe about 3 dozen jars. Im thinking several 5 volt batteries hooked in parallel to raise the current up.
Man that sounds soo cool! I love battery stuff to.

S

sunsaver

After hearing lots of news stories about Joe Newman in the early 80's, and even seeing him on Johnny Carson's Tonight Show, he seemed to disappear. I created in my own mind, all sorts of conspiracy theories about big oil and coal interests. But now that i have built and tested my own Newman motor, according to his own patent app specs, i realized that his motor is a novel electric motor. It may indicate some fundamental problems in the current model of electricity and subatomic or quantum physics, but it does not work as a generator, nor does it produce more energy than it consumes. But it does work. It spins and sparks, and can light a neon tube. Perhaps the real conspiracy is within the scientific community itself, unwilling to think that they don't know it all.
The Newman motor uses tiny currents to spin a massively heavy flywheel. Any load that is equivalent to, or greater in joule energy to the current that supplies the motor, will eventually bring the motor to a halt. The torque equals the current, but the rotor can be super massive. The only surprise is that the smallest of currents and voltages, can spin the largest and most massive of flywheels. The Newman motor seems to indicate the possibility of tapping the nuclear forces of permanent magnets, in a sort of "cold fission". Momentum itself is like an energy battery, in which stored energy must eventually be released. Sadly, the claims of over-unity have not proved out as true so far. However, if an agricultural water pump or other normal use of an electric motor could be employed by a tiny current from a solar panel or otherwise, the Newman motor could prove to be a green tech of super high efficient use of electricity.

S

sunsaver

I finally got what Tesla was doing with his utilization of radiant energy patent. He was using the Hall effect of a large metal plate to charge a capacitor. This condenser was hooked in series with a vacuum tube reed relay and an electromagnetic solenoid plunger connected to a ratchet and spring for the storing of free energy from the geomagnetic field, or cosmic radiations. It would be interesting to test this device in order to determine the actual source of free energy. Magnetic or electromagnetic?

Icu4dzs

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
sunsaver said:
I finally got what Tesla was doing with his utilization of radiant energy patent. He was using the Hall effect of a large metal plate to charge a capacitor. This condenser was hooked in series with a vacuum tube reed relay and an electromagnetic solenoid plunger connected to a ratchet and spring for the storing of free energy from the geomagnetic field, or cosmic radiations. It would be interesting to test this device in order to determine the actual source of free energy. Magnetic or electromagnetic?
Would it be reasonable to ask (and I am NOT an electrical engineer) if the torque produced to turn the big fly wheel be obtained from the axel of the fly wheel rather than to put the load on the fly wheel? I am continually reminded of the adage "you can power a semi-trailer with a lawn mower engine IF YOU GEAR IT PROPERLY. :idunno

It would seem to me that very little torque would be required to do something if the force that results was small but cumulative.
OK what the heck am I talking about. Well suppose you put a small arm on the wheel (1/2" long" that hit another gear on the down swing of the wheel or a gear for that matter. Putting a very small gear on the axel of the flywheel would allow a larger gear to turn even if it only turned 1/2 a turn on each pass? (Yes, I am hypothesizing here now) but a clock mechanism comes to mind. If the motor turned something like that, the gears would turn and change the torgue. You could at least power a clock with this newman motor or maybe pick up a small amount of water as it reaches bottom and then drops the water (with the cumulative weight of the water to transfer it somwhere.

I am just guessing here but I can see it in my mind.

I am still convinced that a clock/counterweight mechanism can be incorporated to make electricity for every room in the house to have light and a radio. An LED would take very little power to light the room and can certainly be useful in the "off grid" environment.

I am thinking that a "windup" generator that would run on an 8 day mechanism, that could be wound up by a 5 year old would allow any room in the house to have LED light and maybe some juice to play a radio. The bigger the mechanism, the more torque it would produce and the more electromotive force it would create. I mean how did Big Ben run before there was electricity? It was counter weight driven. So we apply the same principle and some gearing and make electricity to charge a storage device.

Anyone get this? If it is ridiculous, I am certain you guys will be able to say so. :hide

// -... - //
Trim sends

S

sunsaver

Thats a great idea! I used dream about hooking a chain to the top of a tree, and as it sways back and forth it would ratchet up a giant coiled spring. With a big enough key and coiled spring, i think your idea would work great. It may need to be wound every day, or have an on/off switch to save the charged potential energy.

Icu4dzs

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
sunsaver said:
Thats a great idea! I used dream about hooking a chain to the top of a tree, and as it sways back and forth it would ratchet up a giant coiled spring. With a big enough key and coiled spring, i think your idea would work great. It may need to be wound every day, or have an on/off switch to save the charged potential energy.
It shouldn't have to be wound every day. If the spring had enough mechanical energy to turn a small generator, that would charge a storage device and could keep power going for quite some time. I know it works because I have a radio that does it. You wind up the radio, it turns a very small generator and powers the radio and a small light. Build that on a bigger scale and you have it for any room in the house. If it will power a radio, and a light you have more than enough energy to do what you REALLY need, which is light at night. Everything else s what you "coona**es" call Langniap (sp?) (one of my best buddies when I was in Viet Nam is from Baton Rouge and he taught me some of your language)
Charging a storage device will allow a small motor to carry the weight back to the top of the run every morning around say 0200 while you are asleep and then start the whole business all over again. It is NOT a perpetual motion machine and not "over unity" but would and can work.
// -... - //
Trim sends

GOOGLE NIKOLA TESLA

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
hmmm, i found this called the wind belt, maybe this is able to be modified? :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMojRXK14jU&feature=related

im sure u can have it do little wheel turns to lift a weight with gears if you wanted to.
these are really neat, you can probably series or parallel these, maybe only parallel lol. still simple technology that can saves mankind lol......

S

sunsaver

Here's an idea inspired by Icu4dzs: A mechanical potential battery - a row of weights mechanically coupled to the same shaft, perhaps by clutches of some type, such that when one weight reaches the end of it's tether, the next weight automatically drops. The shaft could be threaded so that it screws itself in to the adjacent pulleys, releasing an escapement. When all weights have dropped and all pulleys are locked to the shaft, it could be cranked by a handle to reset the pulleys. They would have to be reset, and the threaded shaft would have to be released and pulled back out to recharge it. The spinning shaft could be coupled to an electric generator, whose back emf would help to limit the shaft speed, so the weights don't drop to the floor suddenly. The taller the battery is and the heavier the weights are, the more powerful it will be.

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
Our own little brain trust ... right here on SS! Keep thinking boys, you might just save the world! :clap

GOOGLE NIKOLA TESLA

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Farmfresh said:
Our own little brain trust ... right here on SS! Keep thinking boys, you might just save the world! :clap
thats why i enjoy this site, its people with great ideas and willingness to share and help others, man if only i was a billionaire, i would make my own country and take all you guys there so we can make a sustainable future and bring about the ideas of self sufficientcy lol. make total freedom of mankind! write the constitution as it is and add "the gov shal make no law to restrict the growing of plant or animal" that would protect everyone one in the country lol. also put term limits on the senate, this would stop the forced agendas and stop infiltration of our gov and the take over as we see before our eyes to our beautiful america!!. then once we figured out the best practices of self sufficientcy, then we can start colonizing the universe with our advanced self sufficient technology lol....:lol::lol::lol::lol: spreading freedom lol