Sufficient Self's Bible Study Group

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I just got a text from WBF. Her PC is still down, and she wanted me to post a prayer request. Her hubby's father passed away today, and she's asking for prayers for the family.

lazyday

Power Conserver
Reaction score
If you hear from her, let her know praying for her Husband and family

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Thanks ya'll. I got my computer fixed FINALLY. Funeral is today at 3. I'm ready for the weekend for SO many different reasons..

Thanks Deb for posting that for me :hugs You're the greatest!!

Denim Deb

Reaction score
You're welcome. Glad I could do it for you. Now I just need to put your number in my phone so if you ever call or text me again, I'll know who it is. :hugs

Denim Deb

Reaction score
If y'all could pray for me, it would be appreciated. My right ear is killing me. Between all the wind we've been getting, then the weather system that moved thru yesterday, my Meniere's is trying to act up. So far, all I have is an ear ache. I can't stand any noise right now, but so far, no vertigo attacks. I'm hoping and praying that it doesn't get any worse. Thanks.

lazyday

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Ouch!!!! I wil send prayer's your way. Are you prone to ear infections? My, experience when I had waited was my ear drum ended up busting and then scar tissue built up, now I don't have the greatest hearing in that ear.

Denim Deb

Reaction score
No, I have an inner ear disorder, Meniere's disease. If I get wind in my right ear, I'll get an ear ache-but it's not the same kind as someone would get from an ear infection. Plus, I could get vertigo attacks along w/it. This disease is crazy. I'm losing my hearing, but I'm super sensitive to noise. And, I'll hear things that other people can't. Hubby's fallen asleep, so I've turned off everything I can. But, there's a train going down the tracks. Most nights, I can't hear it. Tonight I can and I can't stop that noise.