TanksHill...Roll on!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I know, I know. I am just hoping I make it out alive.

So I just helped some little old lady jump her car at the elementary school. What the heck was Volvo thinking when they designed the batery in the back crap. I called my dh who googled how to jump a Volvo and then relayed the directions to me over the phone.

Lame!!!!

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
That's so pretty! I don't see why you would have a problem selling that house....:hugs

We are trying to get to closing on our old house.....the buyers are pushing it back another week. :barnie

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I know it will sell sooner or later. The problem is our market. There are a lot of houses out there right now and some of them are darn right steals.

Lori, I saw what you posted about your closing date. That bites. That's how I felt with my re fi. I was not going to even believe it happened until i saw the money.

hey java, :frow How those little fatties doing today?

;)

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Not much here,

I think Dace's kid got my kid sick.:p My 10 year old son started kinda wheezing last night. He has a history of freaking out and needing to go to the ER for a breathing treatment. So I gave him a steroid pill from last time to open up his lungs. He slept through the night but we will be headed to the doctor today.

My kitchen looks like a bomb went off in it. I did see the bottom of the sink yesterday. For about 10 min then I started working on dinner. I have an island and every day I get it about 90% cleared and every day it gets buried again.

I worked in the garden a bit yesterday. The last horsey poop was not quite as composted as I would have liked. So I have been watering and turning daily.

DH had a crazy day at work yesterday. You know being boss and not giving a hoot about the corporate structure and big wigs above you can be stressful. The corporate honchos in NV and NJ are either going to fire his butt or let him run the place. But this stuck in the middle crud just sucks.

Other than that all is pretty well here. My girls are going to school for Crazy Hair Day. They each look like an Octopus!!

I guess I am taking DS to the doc.

TGIF!!!! Sorry for the ramble.

g

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
I love crazy hair day...we just had ours 2 weeks ago :thumbsup

Sorry to hear that my kid got your kid sick....hope he feels better today. Does he have asthma?

I think your house is lovely, I absolutely love your huge porch and your garden....oh I want a garden :barnie

Anywho.....Happy Friday girl!

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Thanks.

So have you ever thought of moving to Vista!!!

:gig

I'm gonna sell this place if it's the last thing I do.

When are you going to come help me in the garden?

g

I don't think it's asthma for this has really only happened once before. He is up and fine now. Just congested and blowing his nose.

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
i look like i have a sea squid on my head so.. i guess i'm having a crazy hair day too

being stuck in the middle TOTALLY sucks.. i hear ya sister

but at least you get to be outside!

stupid snow... boo!

eta: sorry about the sick kid... thats the problem with the interweb - all those viruses
;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts