Not open for further replies.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I had hay in my hair, does that count for crazy hair day? :hu

modern_pioneer

Mountain Man
Reaction score
Well.... I was going to offer to assist you in cleaning up your island, perhaps your sink... But I don't need the work, and I thought maybe, if your nice to me this year, like you always have been. Santie Clause might bring you one for xmas.... :fl

http://www.themetalpeddler.com/products/hanging-pot-racks/copper-pot-rack-16.html

I also fear, not only will it become a new place to store stuff, but your island will still get loaded with yet more new stuff... I make and sell a lot of those things before xmas for presents. If you ever get to Berkley CA, be sure to stop by my store there... I only visit once every couple years because its a store of a collection of many craftsmen...

I hope your son got sorted, and glad to see everything is going good...

ETA With that freemotion kinda Cheetos move and look.... DONT EAT THAT EGG!!!!

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
Every time you post your stuff on here pioneer I have to take extra time and clean up my key board. :drool

Your stuff is beautiful! :love

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Deb, Hair cuts count. Especially the last one I got. Whew that girl was scissor happy.

Jay, your pot racks are amazing. I have only been to the San Francisco area once. But we actually flew into Oakland and had met my fil, son and Dh. They had come by boat. My fil had some grand idea to motor his boat with all of us aboard through the bay, delta and up the Sacramento river. It was very interesting. That 80 ft yacht stuck out like a sore thumb. The kids had fun but I hate to think what was in some of those waters. After the fact I realized that the channels were a dumping ground for all of the water and chemical waste from the crops growing near by. No wonder their skin itched. :he We did go past the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, Angel Island and that big ship grave yard. It was kinda eerie to see all those old ships all tied together just sitting there. My FIL sold his boat last week. :hit I guess I am glad we had the experience while we could.

If I ever get back up there I will surely go to your store. I am sure it is filled with just amazing works of art.

Anyways, enough of memory lane. Son is good. I took him in to get checked and they listened to his lungs. All clear. They did an oxygen saturation test. He was at 100%. I made him go to the grocery with me then he played x box all day. I think I got hosed on that deal. :gig

Well wouldn't you know it today is Saturday. But my eyes still popped open at 4:27am. Geesh I hate my internal alarm clock.

Not sure what I am doing today. I would love to spend some time in the yard. I need to take my girls shopping. There is a Daddy Daughter dance coming. Dresses and shoes for both. Last year I made dd dress. But after buying the 26 dollar per yard lace and learning that Satin is not my friend I will not ever try that again. So shopping we will go.

Well I'm gonna go mosey around and see what and who else is up around here.

g

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Hello Tanks! I know how ya feel I didnt sleep a wink last night, it was less than four hours....

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
TanksHill said:
:frow Good moring BBuff. So what did you do with that skinny chicken you culled?
I didnt make anything out of her she didnt have ANY meat. Plus she wasnt to healthy so she is a garbage bag on the screened in porch right now........

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
BarredBuff said:
TanksHill said:
:frow Good moring BBuff. So what did you do with that skinny chicken you culled?
I didnt make anything out of her she didnt have ANY meat. Plus she wasnt to healthy so she is a garbage bag on the screened in porch right now........
Tanks, a couple of us have already spoken to BB about this approach... :D

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
FarmerJamie said:
BarredBuff said:
TanksHill said:
Tanks, a couple of us have already spoken to BB about this approach... :D
I see how it is...........gang up on the youngin

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.