Technology is ruining the human race

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I believe that there were voting shenanigans in EVERY state, Even, my little back woods town, as far as I'm concerned, had the perfect protocol in place for massive voter fraud. We went to the town office to vote early. I asked about their handling of the early ballots. "Oh, we just put them in that bin on top of the counter, then lock them up at the end of the day. Um... That's not secure enough for me. I chose to wait for voting day, while hubby, being a more trusting soul than me, went ahead and added his vote to "the stack on the counter".

JanetMarie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I have a book about Nikola Tesla
You should study Nikola Tesla. There are many of his discoveries and inventions we may never know but I'm hopeful some will be implemented in my life time.

Serbian-American engineer and physicist Nikola Tesla (1856-1943) made dozens of breakthroughs in the production, transmission and application of electric power.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸
I have a book about Nikola Tesla called ANGELS DON'T PLAY THIS HAARP. I grabbed it off my bookshelf, and it looks like I'm more than half way through, although it's been more than 5 years since reading any of it.

Going to have to review what I've read, or start over.

JanetMarie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I believe that there were voting shenanigans in EVERY state, Even, my little back woods town, as far as I'm concerned, had the perfect protocol in place for massive voter fraud. We went to the town office to vote early. I asked about their handling of the early ballots. "Oh, we just put them in that bin on top of the counter, then lock them up at the end of the day. Um... That's not secure enough for me. I chose to wait for voting day, while hubby, being a more trusting soul than me, went ahead and added his vote to "the stack on the counter".
I agree about the shenanigans. I have to refrain from commenting more.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I have a book about Nikola Tesla

I have a book about Nikola Tesla called ANGELS DON'T PLAY THIS HAARP. I grabbed it off my bookshelf, and it looks like I'm more than half way through, although it's been more than 5 years since reading any of it.

Going to have to review what I've read, or start over.
It's ok Janet, Don't beat yourself up... The world is full of distractions to keep us busy from the truth.

I made a new years resolution to improve myself. It's turned into a multi fingered journey. Drawing closer to Almighty God and Truth Seeking is just two of the many fingers, but I would say the main fingers. I must admit now that Ignore or remove myself from most all distractions. My mind is a whole lot clearer. Things I learned of a long time ago are starting to come back to my memory.

I mean it %100, when I say... No better time to be alive, than right here, right now. Enjoying Life, Liberty and Happiness. Been chasing it all my life, I'm finally here and I ain't looking back! No way Jose : 😂

Edit:
Keep after it Janet, Trust God Almighty to lead you to the truth. Pray for discernment, he'll give it to you and always remember John 8:32 "And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free". And who is Truth? God Almighty is the Truth. So all we gotta do is Follow and Trust in Him. Easy peasy.

I'm going to add you to my prayers tomorrow morning, Please report back tomorrow afternoon or evening and let me know what Almighty God did for you. :)

Last edited:

JanetMarie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
It's ok Janet, Don't beat yourself up... The world is full of distractions to keep us busy from the truth.

I made a new years resolution to improve myself. It's turned into a multi fingered journey. Drawing closer to Almighty God and Truth Seeking is just two of the many fingers, but I would say the main fingers. I must admit now that Ignore or remove myself from most all distractions. My mind is a whole lot clearer. Things I learned of a long time ago are starting to come back to my memory.

I mean it %100, when I say... No better time to be alive, than right here, right now. Enjoying Life, Liberty and Happiness. Been chasing it all my life, I'm finally here and I ain't looking back! No way Jose : 😂

I wouldn't say I'm beating myself up, but I did get this book for a reason. Normally, I start to read one book, then get distracted by another book.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I wouldn't say I'm beating myself up, but I did get this book for a reason. Normally, I start to read one book, then get distracted by another book.
Keep this in mind as you read that book

In his autobiography, Nikola Tesla said the impulse that dominated him was "to harness the energies of nature to the service of man."

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
With 200 million streams in two days. One has to wonder... Has our 9 Supreme Court Justices of the United States watched Absolute Interference? Wow, that guy in hidden identity "John" sure has it all doesn't he?

Technology is ruining the human race?​

Not if We The People can stop it with Truth.

Last edited:

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
As a truth seeker, I'm glad they are doing the independent 3rd party ferensic audit also.

Bet you didn't know the state of AZ is so broke. We The People, via crowd fund raiser are paying a huge chunk of the salaries of the Auditors. All funds were raised in two days from Telegram. I barely got $50.00 of my own money in the before the goal was reached and donations stopped. And I live in Illinois, not Arizona. I just want to know the truth, either way. Call me a skeptic...

and yes I know... We The People care about things like this.

Not surprised you didn't hear any of that truth, from that dark rectangle box thingy in your house. If I remember correctly, I don't know it's been so long since I watched one lie to me, but it used to be called a television.

Thankfully now, sooner rather than later, we the people will know the truth.

After talking to the CFO... I have to correct my above post. Because as I learned it is not correct. The $50.00 I thought I donated to help pay for the Auditors, was not taken out of our account.

So I guess ---> "I barely got $50.00 of my own money in the before the goal was reached and donations stopped"

should be changed to ---> "I was to late to donate $50.00, because the goal was already reached, and donations stopped"

Last edited:

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
More Technology...

Edit: had to search for the live stream

The Arizona Maricopa county Independent 3rd party ferensic audit has FINALLY started, there is human activity on camera 9.

Here's some Highlights
* All Arizona Maricopa county election machines were delivered Wednesday.

* 2.1 million ballets were delivered Thursday

* Audit begins this morning

And some other non important information...
Just as expected and right on queue. The news media headlines last night, are trying to divide the We The People. The news media must not understand the definition of united as in The United States of America. Since the news media needs to go back to grade school, here is the definition for united. It's very simple to understand, even for a child. No... News media, it's not us vers them, it's We The People of the United States of America who deserve to know the Truth.

Screenshot_20210422-214907.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.