Technology is ruining the human race

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLSranch

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I LOVE these pics!!!! Definitely should be entering them into the POW, both here and on BYH! Simply lovely....you are most blessed to have such a nice place and such beautiful horses, not to mention the little ones learning good things on the land. :love
I did. After being on BYC for around 8 yrs and not to sure on BYH this is my first attempt at the pic of the week, but I think I stand a chance with little red.:lol:

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Who here went to or watched the health and freedom conference 2021, Friday and Saturday? It's official REVIVAL of the Church of the Lord Jesus Christ and the second Great Awakening has begun. My favorite speaker is Lin Wood. May Almighty God continue to use Lin Wood to BOLDLY proclaim the TRUTH. 🙏❣️

Edit:
On a side note my neighbor and I are organizing a community meet and greet for the up coming Sheriff election.

I'm going to start Investigating what I need to do to become a Temporary Emergency Safehouse for abused childern. I got two bedrooms free plus I could stack up bunkbeds in the cave.

I love when my Lord Jesus Christ puts many of his church on the same mission 🤣

Last edited:

CLSranch

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I'm going to start Investigating what I need to do to become a Temporary Emergency Safehouse for abused childern. I got two bedrooms free plus I could stack up bunkbeds in the cave.
Great cause, not sure I could do it. Also no empty bedrooms. Was thinking about taking in a niece and her baby a while back. Didn't happen but would've had to combine rooms for the boys.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
But of course the launch of https://frankspeech.com is under one of the biggest global cyber attacks in history.

What's the problem with free speech? Why is the world trying to silence We The People? What thing(s) are they trying to keep hidden? I guess we will find out soon enough, won't we? : 😂

IMG_20210419_113304_668.jpg

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I just watched the Absolute Interference Video. 🔥

I highly encourage everyone to watch it.

I didn't provide a link. You already know how to copy and paste into a web browser.

And Yes this 100% on topic for this thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts