Sustainability Master
Reaction score

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
After not watching TV since July 2020. Over the weekend I was over at a friend's and they had the news on the TV. I watched intently and all I can say is WOW, SHOCKING 😲. All I saw was sensationlized panic driven force fed opinions. Coming at me at lightening speed and strong suggestions of what conclusions I should reach. Without even doing any of my own reseach.

I HIGHLY encourage... slow way down, go directly to the original source, take the time, do your own research, draw your own conclusions. Your conclusions, then become your truths.

PS... Yeah, I most definitely will not be plugging in my TV, anytime in the foreseeable future. And not until it changes significantly. What happened to non-opinionated investigative reporting? Even the weather, has been sensationlized, simply amazing...

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Last edited:

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
We watch very little "tv" We do have it hooked up, so hubby can watch NASCAR and other sporty stuff. But, mostly, we watch you-tube, the stuff we would get from doing topical searches on the computer. Also get Epoch Times, and other reporting that does not cave to MSM censoring. I enjoy an occasional sappy movie fest, perhaps twice/year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts