Technology is ruining the human race

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Big day yesterday and looks like tomorrow is starting out to be even bigger.

I rarely look at Schumann Resonance charts. Only when I get "that feeling" in my heart. I think a lot of people can sense the "vibes" but it sometimes helps to see the "vibes" on a global scale. Which is what the Schumann Resonance charts are about.

shm.jpg

Link to info and current charts --->

Or you can You Tube Schumann Resonance, Interesting stuff...

Phil Collins wrote a song - In The Air Tonight. I'm right there with you Phil, it's 2:50 AM and I'm feeling "it" so much I can't sleep. But what is "it" I'm feeling? That's what I would like to know. Whatever "it" is, 'it" comes with mixed emotions.

Why Lord is it I'm hearing 11 11, Light Warriors when I pray?
Screenshot_20210508-022229~2.png

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Last edited:

LilacSpring

Power Conserver
Reaction score
It's ok Janet, Don't beat yourself up... The world is full of distractions to keep us busy from the truth.

I made a new years resolution to improve myself. It's turned into a multi fingered journey. Drawing closer to Almighty God and Truth Seeking is just two of the many fingers, but I would say the main fingers. I must admit now that Ignore or remove myself from most all distractions. My mind is a whole lot clearer. Things I learned of a long time ago are starting to come back to my memory.

I mean it %100, when I say... No better time to be alive, than right here, right now. Enjoying Life, Liberty and Happiness. Been chasing it all my life, I'm finally here and I ain't looking back! No way Jose : 😂

Edit:
Keep after it Janet, Trust God Almighty to lead you to the truth. Pray for discernment, he'll give it to you and always remember John 8:32 "And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free". And who is Truth? God Almighty is the Truth. So all we gotta do is Follow and Trust in Him. Easy peasy.

I'm going to add you to my prayers tomorrow morning, Please report back tomorrow afternoon or evening and let me know what Almighty God did for you. :)

Can you add me to your prayers for the same as Janet.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
It's no wonder I had a very difficult time getting to sleep last night, well early this morning. :oops:
Screenshot_20210508-112606.png

JanetMarie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Do you know how to tell if what your watching or looking at is fake or not?

Very Interesting read (highly recommend). This is just the tip of the iceberg. There's more, lots more. I'll post more as I research.

I just found out about deepfakes fairly recently.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Creal, it might be a good project to download the recent vid of biden's speech, and look at it in light of the deep fake technology. Let's pick it apart to see what we see. If Mods won't allow it here, you know where you can post it. But... start here, More eyes to take a look!

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
AZ 2020 Audit Update

CLSranch

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Surprise Surprise Surprise. Is any body surprised.? Now if the other side did something wooh.!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.