The Diary Of Hardly

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Tallman, please tell Hardly that beeswax would be just fine, a lovely and creative touch.

kcsunshine, really? Do you think Hilda Lou would be so forward? :D

kcsunshine

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Oh Hardly, I do so admire your down-home intelligence - and I mean that in a good way. Just stay on your toes and don't let no city slicker get the best of you.:clap

Tallman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Kc and Vail, Hardly asked me to write and tell you thanks for your support. In fact, here are his own words. "It sure is pleasesome to me that they would read my direated writings."

Tallman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
The Diary of Hardly

Date: I got no responce.

Deer Mr. Diary

Its a commin green up time in the hills an everybody is gettin anksioush bout plantin taters, peez, spinage, onians, an stuff. Ant Hattie haz been tellin me that I needs be a plowin the gardin win it gets dry anuff. Its commin 2 B a bizzysum time uv the year.

The other thing that foaks is a talkin bout is hour up commin St. Patriks Day doins. We all gets together at the picknick grounds an ya better be a wearin sumpthin green. Im 2 be the judge uv the green jelle contest this year. That means I half to judge each jar on how it looks and how it tastes an all, an then after I pick a winner all uv the wimmen folk are mad at me exceptin the 1 who wins. I gotta say tho that before the big day gets here, all uv the wimmen folk are reel nice like 2 me. Unkle Tom will be the time keeper uv the tree klimbin event. I suppose Berta Klimore will win it again this year. She haz one it the last 4 years strait. Ant Hattie will be on duty over at the Kwilt show. It is sum spectacularable thing 2 see 4 sur. All uv the ladies show off their best work an people come 4 miles round. Then theres the chickin race, the toe rasselin, an other games 4 all the kids.

1 sad thing bout this year is that Hilda Lou wont B here cents she is still away at that school an all. The reason why her bein gone is sadsum 4 me is bcoz she is always the girl in the kissin booth, and I always go over an talk 2 her there.

Hardly

kcsunshine

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Boy Howdy, I shore would like to see some of that toe rasslin'. I bet that's a site to behold!:weee
Hardly, see if Tallman will go to that toe rasslin' and get some pictures for us to enjoy on this forum. 'Course you'll be to busy to help him if you have to be tastin' all that green jelly.