This may be a touchy subject, but ..... Marijuana

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Right about now I am wondering if there are any studies done that say it will help with a cold...:p Not that I am the kind of person who can smoke it without the terrible personality consequences...I am EXACTLY the kind of person you don't want to see 'high' unless I am in a straight jacket :gig

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Wifezilla said:
THAT is exactly the article I was loking for! Thanks Wifezilla!

I came across this study when my daughter was pregnant because I was VERY worried that she was smoking marijuanna during pregnancy. She did up until her 5th month before she quit for good. And she was an everyday user, for no reason other than liking the buzz :/
I read that article and felt much better about the whole situation. And you know what...my grandaughter is the sweetest, most relaxed, but very alert and happy...I mean the perfect baby! Proof is in the pudding...LOL!

noobiechickenlady

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
The multigravidas, in particular, reported that the feelings of depression and desperation attending motherhood in their impoverished communities were alleviated by both social and private smoking.

I can't imagine why :lol:

I'm printing that out for further reading.

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
WisconsinGardenChick said:
noobiechickenlady said:
I'm just curious if you have a report on a terror inducing pot smoker.
:lol:

Could. Not. Stop. Laughing.
Only because they haven't tested me smoking the stuff...haha! I actually have this real paranoia about *me* smoking pot...it stems from a story I heard when I was a kid about a babysitter who did drugs... you know how some things really hit you as a kid and stick with you?
Well somehow, that babysitter story stuck and the first drug I ever heard about was pot and the two stories stuck together like glue...bacame a huge paranoia for me...probably the real reason I don't smoke pot:>)

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
I'm just curious if you have a report on a terror inducing pot smoker.
Well, if I only had a small amount of chocolate and a pot head came by, I would be terrified he would eat it all :D

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
You KNOW your teenager is high when you open a bag of potato chips and they are actually willing to be in the same room with you until the chips are all gone :lol: :lol: :lol: