Turmeric Milk

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
That's fine-until she needs to use the bathroom! :lol:

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
The patio could be turned into a garden. You can use all of that solid waster you have and that would be ideal garden soil.....just how my brain is wired. :D

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Wifezilla said:
She does have a patio. Just sayin' :D
Are you saying for her to use the patio for a bathroom, or to put the animals on the patio? ;)

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
Animals on the patio. The upstairs neighbors keep their unruly toddler on the patio, so there is a precedent.

I have been way overdoing the carbs lately so instead of tumeric milk, I made tumeric CREAM. Same spices, but in heavy cream and then I used it in my coffee. All the spicy goodness without the excess carbs. It worked just as well on the sinuses. I can breath pretty well even though I sound like hell.

Turmeric milk doesn't have the immediate effect like peppermint tea seems to have with me, but the effects last a lot longer. A cup of peppermint tea followed by a cup of turmeric coffee might be the way to go :D

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
Made another adaptation. Max got a hold of my bottle of turmeric. So now I have no turmeric. :p

Instead I used curry powder. Its main ingredient is turmeric, but it does also have other ingredients including hot pepper. It was fine. Still yummy and effective but with a nice little kick. If you are going to try this, just read the label carefully on your curry blend and make sure it doesn't have powdered onion or garlic in it.

Turmeric milk isn't a cure or anything, but it does noticeably reduce sinus symptoms and makes riding out the cold a lot more comfortable. I never even touched the new bottle of nyquil I bought when I first started to get this stupid cold.

chipmunk

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I don't really have access to raw milk. Do you think this would would work with good old store-bought?

Latest posts