Turmeric Milk

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
With some cinnamon and ginger added, it tastes just fine to me.

chipmunk

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Mackay said:
Henrietta, that wet sock therapy is good for other things than just colds. My naturopath in Orgeon taught it to me to increase my circulation to my feet and to increase my energy. I've done it several times and it does work.
My elderly dad has really poor circulation in his feet and ankles, to the point that they're almost purple. Do you think it would be safe for him to try this to increase his circulation?

Mackay

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I dont think it would hurt your granddad... but be aware, he may wake up in the middle of the night with his feet so hot he's got to get them off... so make sure he can manage that.

He would do well to get on serrapeptase and small dosages of cayenne and niacin and vitamin c. (not flush free niacin)

Mattemma

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Thanks for the recipe. Do you strain out the peppercorns and fresh ginger,or just drink them down?

I just have regular store milk,but might try this with some almond or homemade oat milk.

I used to get instant ginger tea from an asian store.Loved it.This sounds much healthier.

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
I just leave em and try not to swallow the peppercorn :D

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
I just ground some pepper into my mixture, and keep it in a spice container and scoop out as needed. I simmer the mixture in some water, then add whole cream and just heat the cream enough for a hot drink. it's my new coffee.