WA HOO FarmerChick

i_am2bz

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Glad you are back with us! :) But sorry about the trees. :( Good thing none of you were under any of them!!! :D

FarmerChick said:
off to read the board and see who is fighting and going wild HA HA
nice to see wild threads without me in them :lol:
Oooh, can you post the links?? :lol:

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
OH NO

I wanted those trees down. I did it on purpose. 5 giant Leylan Cypress...at least 50-60 ft high. They were near the new pool area and I decided to get rid of them to open up that spot and no trees coming down on my new pool LOL

Oh man it opens up the backyard wonderful. I didn't realize how confining those trees were.

The threads that are wild.....hmmm.....best we run and hide HA HA

i_am2bz

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Ohhhh, my mistake - I thought they came down in the storm last week!!!!!! :p

In that case, CONGRATS on the trees!!! ;)

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
hey did that storm get you guys also?

it was alot of damage to roofs and trees and roads blocked etc. here.
not horrible but not good either....I got away with only a little house soffit damage which Tony fixed right now. The hail!! WOW, I worried for our cars but they were fine.

i_am2bz

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
FarmerChick said:
hey did that storm get you guys also?

it was alot of damage to roofs and trees and roads blocked etc. here.
not horrible but not good either....I got away with only a little house soffit damage which Tony fixed right now. The hail!! WOW, I worried for our cars but they were fine.
Nothing in my immediate neighborhood, but lots of trees down & such in nearby areas (as seen on the local news)...more storms coming thru tonight, too! :/

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
glad it didn't get to you. big storms stink LOL

yea we had lightening and thunder and BIG rain, more mush in the yard but wasn't too bad.

now I just want everything to get dried out :p

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
rainy, misty, foggy, chilly, crappy day here
Brrrr

supposed to be in the 80s what the heck was the weather people talking about, yea, maybe in Hawaii.....weather lately has been cruddy and the weather station can't seem to call the days right LOL

everyone is whacky lately!

Off to Mom and Dads. Will be chilly at the lake I am sure. Goof off and see how Dad did at the market yesterday. Soap orders on the increase big time as usual with this time of season. which is good, need money for my vacations :)

Nothing much doing today. Same old Sunday. Tony working and will do an OT time this week which is good. Got some darn bills to pay like that $229 for my stupid knee LOL

I think I am going to try a hydroponic experiment. I was always interested and am going to check into doing a "very, very" small garden with hydroponics. Like 1 mater, 1 green bean, 1 cuke, etc.
Found some websites and will be interested to see what is involved to grow a small garden without having to plow up dirt. Hmmmm...
So off to research and see what I come up with and see what I am willing to try. I mean, heck, I grew a potatoe in a glass of water when a kid...LOL

ok, off to get moving today...this type of weather wants me to hit back into bed but that ain't happening.

everyone have a good sunday! :)

i_am2bz

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
FarmerChick said:
now I just want everything to get dried out :p
You & me both...I know we're in a drought, but I'm already sick of this rain!!! :/ ENOUGH ALREADY!

ksalvagno

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
For once we are getting the beautiful sunny 80 degree weather. We have to enjoy it now because we only get one day of it but I will take it!