Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Well----not a tad better than the cheapest, I got the cheapest LOL

$298 with new vent hose and free delivery and tax
TA DA--$395
sucks but hey

one was $399 and then jump to $499 and UP

so the $298 took it...lol

being delivered tomorrow morning which is great cause Tony is staying home when Nicole and I got to my parents to goof off...and he is doing OT at work on Monday....so Sunday falls perfect LOL

forgot it was Sat. I never shop on a weekend. Store was crowded but I got in and out fast which I love....wee

savingdogs

Queen Filksinger
Reaction score
I'm jealous! Our dryer has been broken for two weeks and we don't have the 400 or whatever, or even enough for a used one. I've been drying my clothes in the house and since the house is cold, they are all stiff as a board!

How I wish we could have a new dryer delivered. That would be heavenly.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I hear ya
this one went on credit card
with determination, it will be paid off as fast as possible
ugh

yea I just do so much darn laundry that I can't and won't live without a stupid dryer LOL

what did I give up---my inflatable kayak I have been thinking about. Gone, no more, won't happen cause a dryer took its place LOL

life stinks some days but ya muddle thru

chickenone

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
oooh that sucks about the kayak. I really wanted you to have that. Stupid dryer.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
well ya know, ;). if a wild hair hits me that kayak might still be mine
:p

(but I have to be good, I have to be good, and stop spending for (well) at least a minute) LOL

Dunkopf

On Vacation
Reaction score
FarmerChick said:
Well----not a tad better than the cheapest, I got the cheapest LOL

$298 with new vent hose and free delivery and tax
TA DA--$395
sucks but hey

one was $399 and then jump to $499 and UP

so the $298 took it...lol

being delivered tomorrow morning which is great cause Tony is staying home when Nicole and I got to my parents to goof off...and he is doing OT at work on Monday....so Sunday falls perfect LOL

forgot it was Sat. I never shop on a weekend. Store was crowded but I got in and out fast which I love....wee
It's funny how they price dryers. The cheapest is the best IMO. Less electronics to go out. They bump them 100.00 for every extra feature they have. All you need is large capacity and a couple different heat cycles and settings. Must be nice to get delivery.

chickenone

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Oh come on, get the kayak. You only live once and you cant' take it with you. What the heck are you working so hard for if not to buy cool toys?

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
yea Dun
Lowe's has free delivery and free take away...but hubby will take it to the scrap metal place, he has other scrap to haul so why not make some money to put in the gas tank --lol

yea it was $100 increments lol

that is me, just need heat, never used a delicate or other cycle in my life.

fingers crossed the new one makes it at least 9 years like the last :lol:

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
chickenone said:
Oh come on, get the kayak. You only live once and you cant' take it with you. What the heck are you working so hard for if not to buy cool toys?
LOL I soooo hear you. what good is money if it doesn't make my life happy! I agree.

you know what else I want and "probably" should be saving more money towards that is a jacked up golf cart for my camping vacations.
I should take the $350 for that kayak I want and put it in my golf cart fund. And if I don't take that money soon and get my golf cart I want for vacations, then hubby wants to get a jacked up ATV for hunting...blah, that doesn't do me any good haha (and it IS all about me--joke)

oh I don't know....so many damn things I want to buy---why can't I just have them all? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: and at a snap of my fingers