Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
It's all good y'all. She will reap what she sows, I don't hafta! And....I got a new job today, full time, higher pay, and I love it! I'm my own boss, set my own hours, and I couldn't be happier!!!

milkmansdaughter

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
:):mad::confused::cool::eek::D:hugs

Wooo-hoo! 1209 pages of @Wannabefree 's life in a weekend! WOW! (I swear your name could be Lisa, but she lives in Wisconsin. I'd say you had a twin in Wisconsin but she's already a twin...)
:hugs:hugsto both you and your niece. No wonder you're out of the house and sooo very busy! I can't imagine how you've managed up until now.
Is there no place you could move??? Even a small studio or trailer would give you such a big boost to have peace of mind when you walk in the front door. I'll be following you too. And we're not so far south of you if you need to get away once in a while. Open invitation...

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Big client, 800 is conservative figure actually. And she isn't getting shot, we are shooting the zombies! And the boy craze is over. He asked for sex. Shot down. Game over. Have I told y'all lately how beautiful and smart my wonderful little niece is? Well, she is, very much so. And I'm glad we have that kind of relationship that she actually seeks my guidance with such issues. It stinks to go it alone without a sounding board. But these kids y'all...seriously...13 and having to decline such invitations...jeez I'm afraid for the future...but I trust her to make correct decisions and so far...we have a great track record there. Thank you Jesus! Amen! And goodnight!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Yeah I was terrified, that was the worst reaction ever for me. Tremors, and 15 minutes after Benadryl BP was still 159/88, and pulse was still 120ish which is way high for someone whose normal is in the low range. I just want to watch my 3 favorite people open their gifts and get excited. I overspent big time and I do not care a tiny little bit. I still put some money away in my investment account and paid off some small bills so I splurged on my sweeties. I don't care about the food or getting gifts or any of that, I just want to sit back and watch the kids faces...and the big kid is in for a huge surprise too he just don't know it lol! I'm only working a half day tomorrow and then me and niecey girl are going to do some crafts. We are house sitting tonight at my boyfriends place since he's out of town for a couple days. She's currently spraying whipped cream in her face and looking like a goober with her ear buds in staring at her phone with chipmunk cheeks full of whipped cream. She cracks me up! It's all she needs. Quiet. Can spread out and relax, no yelling, no arguing, no nagging, just a girl and her phone and a few high calorie snacks. She has needed this, and I am enjoying watching her just be.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
My honey got all teary eyed at his gift from me, which was sweet. He melts my heart. I loved my gifts, the kids loved theirs and had an absolute blast, and everyone enjoyed each other's company. It was just great.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I FINALLY was able to start tomato seeds today!!!! I have dirt under my nails :D I have BIG plans for this years garden. Loads more tomatoes to come. I started 102 today. I'm planning on starting another hundred or so tomorrow along with cucumbers squash and peppers to follow this week. My sweetie will set up my lights this weekend and they should be sprouting by then so....let the gardening begin!!! I'm so ready!!!