Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Garden? Tomatoes died. Peppers died. Cucumbers look like softballs. Okra is going nuts. 17 rows of peas bought me a nice pea sheller. I got a big All American canner for my birthday. I have a ton of peas canned. Even though it isn’t what I’d hoped I still say it was by and large a success. Blackberries and Scuppadines have done really well and I set out a few blueberries this year.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Yesterday I dug a bunch of post holes and dropped 32 tomato plants in them. Last night it slow steady rained on them all night to water them in really well. Tomorrow if it dries up enough I may get on out there and stake them all. My legs and shoulders hurt from all that post hole digging and getting up and down. Epsom salt bath tonight! My online work took off like a scalded dog the last 4 days and I’ve been jumping through hoops to get things packed and shipped on time. Today slowed way down and I’m grateful for it because I am just feeling lazy today! I hope everyone had a great productive day!

Corn Woman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Why do people move into a place because they just love the atmosphere and then want to change it? Happens here a lot. City folks love the small town lifestyle and then after they buy property here they want to change it because in (insert big city name here) that's the way it's done. Too bad your friend can't get a really BIG dog. Maybe then the cranky neighbor would appreciate a pig.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Years ago, I was going past a place that sold 3 wheelers. They had a larger one w/it's front tire up on the seat of a smaller one, then an even smaller one next to those 2. I almost died. I don't know if they did it on purpose, or if they just weren't thinking. (Or, I'm just warped)

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Boyfriend! Yay for you - and him! You always had a way of making me hungry with your menus!

Deb drops in from time to time. You just need to keep posting and you'll be back in first place, lol!
Yes, boyfriend...gorgeous, loves me to pieces, utterly adorable, fixes my car and lets me use his truck when mine is down...he takes especially good care of me. He's a wonderful beautiful perfectly imperfect amazing man! He's absolutely the most precious person on this planet to me. Girrrrl, that food was some GOOD lol! I was starving half to death and so was he! And yeah, I just have to keep typing and Deb can eat my dust again lol she's only 2000ish posts beyond me now haha!!! Blazing keyboards!