Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

lazyday

Power Conserver
Reaction score
what a good dog :cool: glad you did not get hurt. Is the pregnant pig?

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Yay Kita...is this boy piggy or momma piggy, if its boy piggy sounds like hes just making sure to remind you that hes heading for the bacon factory LOL!
they can be trouble and he will now try that same spot over and over because it worked once. there so stubborn.

glad noone got hurt though

SSDreamin

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Cool dog! Way to protect Momma! Maybe she'll be around long enough to rub off some on the puppy.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
This was bacon boy that got out. I hope Kitty girl is around for a LOT longer, and maybe she can rub off on the dumb lug pup...he is in that stage of being super annoying right now :lol: Peeing in the floor, THEN going to the door *sigh* That rascal needs some sense to rub off on him.

I finally made noodles! Aside from having the dough a bit too wet and the noodles not seperating correctly, I am pleased with them. Flavor, cook time, etc. was excellent! I made a homemade sauce from our tomatoes we grew, and it was really REALLY good. I also made some garlic bread to go with, which I got a bit too salty for my taste but everyone else gobbled up my portion as well, so no loss there.

I actually got a nap in this afternoon. I went to lay down and read and wound up falling asleep for an hour or so. It was LOVELY :D

I hope everyone else has had a good day :)

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
hey MC!!!!!!!!!! Where have you been?! :old I miss you! :hugs

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
hey MC!!!!!!!!!! Where have you been?! :old I miss you! :hugs
I been right here where I always am...taking care of everybody here. LOL! I just haven't been on SS much...life goes in so many differenet directions sometimes but I do manage to get back here every once in a while...winter is usually better computer time! Hope everything is good with you! You be careful around them pigs!
And I think that job with the Christian school would be awesome for you!!!! I hope it works out. Will pray for you!