West Coast Milk

FarmerDenise

Out to pasture
Reaction score
I am not really worried about radiation. I just keep taking my kelp and spirulina and my fermented foods. Not much I can do about any potential fall-out anyway, so I refuse to worry about it too much. Got enough other stuff to concern myself with.

KevsFarm

On vacation
Reaction score
Thanks for that link Wifezilla, boy thats some scary stuff they are doing to milk,OJ and cereals..!

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
Giving up cereals was one of the best things I did for myself. 3 years cereal free now :D

CrownofThorns

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I make my own grape nuts and granola. The granola beats storebought sugary cereal any day, but it's not exactly slimming. :/

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
Wifezilla said:
Giving up cereals was one of the best things I did for myself. 3 years cereal free now :D
aint that right. after a couple years i recently tried out-of-the-box cereal.. one of the "healthy" ones... it gave me a headache and the shakes.

never again!

Wifezilla

Reaction score
It's like mainlining sugar....even the ones that say "no added sugar". The processing makes it basically "pre-chewed" so it turns to glucose lickedy-split.

I used to be seriously addicted to cereal. I thought I was being healthy by eating raisin bran. Stupid stupid stupid stupid :he

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
a couple weeks ago i saw someone feeding Special K to their 2 year old for breakfast. i nearly died.

but they like to tell me that i "dont know anything" because i dont have kids. um. ok.

anyway

i do better eating half a pan of lemon bars than one bowl of cereal. for folks who can eat it - great. but its bad news for me.

not that i'd eat half a pan of lemon bars in one sitting.. ahem.

Wifezilla

Reaction score
Mmmmmmmm..... lemon bars :drool

(Need someone to eat the other half? LOL)