West Coast Milk

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I hate cereal --always have. tried a few and just can't stand them.

my kid eats some kid cereal...to me it is fine. not a staple at all, but I can't deny her or hubby some Cocoa Puffs every now and then LOL

A farmer market I sold at---these people made their own granola. Loaded with blueberries, cranberries, honey tasting, YUM
OMG it was so good. I could eat bags of it, but then I realized it made my jeans shrink...so I had to stop buying it!

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
I grew up a cereal addict. I have to wonder what my health would be like now if I hadn't been. At my sickest I would eat a bowl of Cheerios at night because my stomach felt off and I had wicked reflux. I'd feel better for an hour or so then I'd feel bad again. It took my until a year ago to figure out the Cheerios weren't a temporary fix; they were a big part of the problem. I have been working to get DH off cereal since last year. That article may have done the trick. I also shared it with my mom who passed the addiction to me in the first place. She doesn't eat as much of the stuff as DH but she is the classic bowl of cereal with skim milk and a glass of OJ person. She's starting to come around. My dad totally gets it. The cereal part anyway. We're working on the raw whole milk. He's done some reading and is starting to see the light.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I was never really one to eat much cereal, and I think I'm glad of that.

savingdogs

Queen Filksinger
Reaction score
I have always despised powdered milk......now I know why!

FarmerDenise

Out to pasture
Reaction score
Great, now I have to make lemon bars, we have plenty of lemons.... and then I'll have a nice tall glass of whole milk, preferably organic from grassfed cows.

FarmerDenise

Out to pasture
Reaction score