WHAT ARE YOU CANNING TODAY?

farmerjan

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I looked again... it is bestbuysaving.com/products/Presto-precise-12qt-pressure-canner-02144....

I have compared it to several other sites and it is the same number 02144... says it is for canning only, no setting for pressure cooking.

I am going to order one... if you can't find it... let me know... I will order one for you and bring to the poultry swap in May.....That is a steal compared to the other ones at $300 more or less.... might be some sort of a closeout thing....says full warranty....

farmerjan

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Did some searching.. seems this bestbuy is a "clearing house" for Home Depot... if it is to be believed, this stuff is dirt cheap.... says the mission is to prevent products from being thrown away... damaged packaging but the product inside is not damaged... there is a ton of stuff on their website.... wondering if it is a too good to be true but doesn't seem to be... $100 purchase is free shipping.....
Maybe I am missing something?

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score

Is the link.

Here's the thing -- worries me but, I ordered one & an ice cream maker 🙄. They had issues with the PayPal -- never have! -- used a different method. they declined the charge on a credit card and I got a text from card Co asking, did I buy??!!!! :hu :th:eek:. When I said yes, they allowed the chg. If it's a screw job, I'll report fraud!! If it's legit and they ship workable stuff, I'll be glad. Lol But 2 companies felt the need to warn me.

Concerned but hopeful. Will know by wed 😊

Rushing to find any co reviews! :hu:fl

Sooo......found 58.8 score...
Overall, all these scores for bestbuysavings.com are consistent, so there is some medium-risk involved. Therefore, caution is advised if you're about to engage.

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score

Is the link.

Here's the thing -- worries me but, I ordered one & an ice cream maker 🙄. They had issues with the PayPal -- never have! -- used a different method. they declined the charge on a credit card and I got a text from card Co asking, did I buy??!!!! :hu :th:eek:. When I said yes, they allowed the chg. If it's a screw job, I'll report fraud!! If it's legit and they ship workable stuff, I'll be glad. Lol But 2 companies felt the need to warn me.

Concerned but hopeful. Will know by wed 😊

Rushing to find any co reviews! :hu:fl

Sooo......found 58.8 score...
Overall, all these scores for bestbuysavings.com are consistent, so there is some medium-risk involved. Therefore, caution is advised if you're about to engage.

Bestbuysavings.com is different from bestbuysaving.com

Missing s there makes a difference

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
There is a firm with similar...investments.

Anywhooo...I cancelled the credit card, replacement on way 😁. Not a problem at moment. Hope it isn't later :lol: if so, cred protection people will be called. If/when a charge appears, I can contest.

Can't be much worse than the "Mr Cooper" mtg company fiasco of oct-nov. Their site was hacked and hundred of thousands of people exposed. They had bought my mtg with a package and for 2 mos site was down, people concerned of their personal data breach....and couldn't access their accounts.

Heck, I didnt know who "Mr Cooper" was -- thinking some perfert. Sent that email to spam. It was not a name in any notices sent to me.🤣

Latest posts