What did you cook from scratch today?

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
I made muffins. Almond meal, coconut, vanilla, butter and eggs. Added a little cinnamon and ginger and 2 Tbps honey was the only sweetener. Turned out great :D

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Yesterday I had a craving for a cookie so I made a batch of oatmeal chocolate chip with freshly ground soft white wheat (pastry) flour, home-rolled oats (think thick cut), home-rendered lard, homemade sea salt, a turkey egg, and a chopped 70% bar of chocolate. YUM! But they didn't spread out and the first dozen were cookie balls. :lol: I flattened the second dozen, then gave the rest of the dough away. My folks had a couple over last night and offered fresh cookies and goat's milk as refreshments. Lots of smiles from one batch of cookie dough, and I got temptation out of my house while indulging my craving.

ORChick

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Yesterday - homemade crab ravioli with saffron butter sauce :drool - though made "from scratch" most of the ingredients were bought - except the saffron and some green onions in the filling, they came from the garden.

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
Roast chicken tonight, sadly its made the dern house hot too........... but YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

(my son and I getting ready to fight over the skin)

Kim_NC

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Stuffed Bell Peppers - using our grass fed Beef, aromatic rice, mushrooms, onions, cheese, worchestershire, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper.

Sides of homegrown corn, tomatoes, cucumber and homecanned peaches.

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
There is no fighting over the skin at my house. I eat before I put the chicken on the table! Chef's fee :D