Chic Rustler

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Nothing but cold and rain here. Its been going for a week or so and doesnt show any signs of letting up anytime soon.

So nothing is getting done at all. By the time the rain lets up it will be cold and dark so im planning on Feburary before any progress is made.

:gig

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Pouring rain here too. We did get the dead cornstalks pulled up and the long row of tomato vines, last week. I opened the garden coop this morning, but those hens aren't stupid, they are staying in their coop.

Hope Hughes

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Sorry yall are dealing with rain!! No rain here since the hurrican. I hope yalls have a few days of dry weather soon!!

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
We had a whole summer of drought, so i'm not complaining. I do need to be outside building another chicken coop, Dog Mansion and other things, but am regulated to looking out the window. So I have a pot of venison chili simmering on the stove......fixing to spoon it up and EAT!

Hope Hughes

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Oh man that sounds delicious!!!!! Cant wait till ot gets colder here so we can have homemade chili and beef stew!!

I have so much to do and have no idea where to start!

Hope Hughes

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
20181015_132724.jpg

I got the free (HEAVY) fountain gping today! Lol might start pulling the pallets apart that we get our metal delivered on. Going to use them to make the garden fence, and beds