What did you do in your garden today?

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Got a 2nd plot today. Not sure what is going on with everyone else. 🤔 they wouldn't have worked up the fresh plot without interest, I would think

Bob, I'll take dreams for 1500.

So you planned a garden, but then you quickly discovered the price of plants are stupid money, plus, a garden is a lot of work in the hot sun. Them you realized you won't be able to kick back in the air conditioning, reclined in your lay-z-boy this summer while watching Netflix on demand. What condition did you have at the time you planned the garden?

What is illusions of grandeur.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Bob, I'll take dreams for 1500.

So you planned a garden, but then you quickly discovered the price of plants are stupid money, plus, a garden is a lot of work in the hot sun. Them you realized you won't be able to kick back in the air conditioning, reclined in your lay-z-boy this summer while watching Netflix on demand. What condition did you have at the time you planned the garden?

What is illusions of grandeur.

Nice. LOL.
The plots were offered up when it was still cold and wet.

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I can see that. I know people who think they are Jeannie and just cross their arms and nod and it's done. One told me that farming is easy because she does it all the time in a game.

Like the idiot who posted in my local buy/sell/trade group that they wanted someone to come mow their 2 acres of pasture for free this week and they could keep the grass in exchange. First it's been soaking wet like normal and in the 50s. Hay is done in July here. Second they had an overhead picture of the property. You can see all the fences separating it into 6 different pastures.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Now I am convinced... I'm building at least one more seed table probably two and sellings seedlings next spring/early summer. Seriously... 4 just sprouted cucumber seedlings in a 12 ounce cup with dirt for $4.78.
IMG_20220531_171816871_HDR.jpg