What did you do in your garden today?

Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Still playing momma to a bunch of seedlings. I hope to start hardening off the cabbages and onions in two weeks then set them out the beginning of april. I'm in zone 6B or 7 I can't decide which 🤔

I really do enjoy raising tomato seedlings, they always seem to look like a tomato forest. They grow fast, I have to move the lights up a chain link every day now.
View attachment 18401

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸
Amazing!

Rammy

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Tilled the garden since its finally dry enough to do.:weee Bad news is the right wheel started coming off and the wire connected to the handle you pull back to make it move got chewed through by a mouse. :rantI temporarely fixed it and it lasted long enough to till the garden once, but will need fixed permanently for future use. And the tire. :barnie

Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
@CrealCritter those tomato seedlings are amazing! aloe too. you must have a real green thumb.

nothing in the garden today, rain all day long, lots of it, probably about an inch so far. no more snow here but lots of mushy mud

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
How are your last frost dates so early? Mine says June 3… maybe I need to look somewhere else lol, I’m zone 4b