Reaction score
I collected a turkey egg.
20220402_115846.jpg
20220402_132103.jpg
20220402_134254.jpg

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Let's see - I set out my tomato plants and planted basil around them. Moved to the former pig pen and planted winter squash then found a spot on a fence to plant some climbing beans. Want to put some sweet potato slips in there too - whenever I get some. Weeded a little. Need to weed a lot...sigh. Need to get my peppers out next.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
oh! another garden thing - I started putting hardy seedling trays outside when the temp is above 40 degrees. I don't have space in my house for them all to get adequate light. I only leave them out an hour in sun, or a couple hours in shade. They're not very hardened yet.

Some of them could be potted up already! :love

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Looked at where a very polite and caring deer jumped the 4 foot fence and walked right between my rows of cabbage. Nothing eaten, nothing damaged, such a good deer, might have been Rudolf? IDK... Only seen prints no nose 🦌 At least the chicken wire kept my wife's bunnies out of the garden or they would have mowed down the cabbages, no doubt about it. Maybe we'll get green beans this year with the chicken wire up 🙏

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
oh! another garden thing - I started putting hardy seedling trays outside when the temp is above 40 degrees. I don't have space in my house for them all to get adequate light. I only leave them out an hour in sun, or a couple hours in shade. They're not very hardened yet.

Some of them could be potted up already! :love
Which hardy seedlings? I am hoping for a warm spring now, I have a lot of seedlings that might need to go out before mid May, lol!

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Which hardy seedlings? I am hoping for a warm spring now, I have a lot of seedlings that might need to go out before mid May, lol!
Maybe you could but them out with a cover to harden them off? Like a cold frame would do but, just group together and plastic??? Well, think on that.🤣. Could work, especially on things like tortoise mentions.