What did you do in your garden today?

Dreamz

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
@flowerbug I understand perfectly what you are saying. I am a city person fallen deeply in love with nature after being reborn. However 60 is still 60 no matter what,lol If I was to get on the ground, it will take me a full day to try to crawl myself back up,lol

I did the tomatoes as deep as I could. Then, leave it to God for His blessings.

I know that culantro is not known much. Only a few Hispanics know it. I will try to look for a picture and post later on.
Today, the Lord wants me to slow down. It has been raining all morning, so resting is in place. Nevertheless, I am looking outside and thinking, maybe the soil is loose and might be better to plow. But, I will only go out to check on my babies and bring in their rent in eggs,lol

Chic Rustler

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
pulled onions and garlic
20220605_112021.jpg
20220605_112107.jpg

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
The church did plant 90+% of the section I am in with corn and beans, so the ground is not going to waste.
Are they selling or giving away results? There's a whole lotta ground to grow there!

@frustratedearthmother that looks a whole lot easier to maneuver!! 🤣. I think it'll do well for you.

@Chic Rustler I'm envious of those garlic and onions! My sets aren't in the ground yet....but I'm planning for home grown garlic next spring! I'll get onion in a couple months. Bought myself some green onions today. Everyone talking about them and I began craving!! 😋

Last edited:

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I weeded. DS15 has been in the garden, not doing much. I need to replant a lot, now that I can see what didn't come up. None of my onions survived. Half due to frost, the others from DS15 lying about watering them. 😡 He killed all my tomato and pepper plants too 😡 I bought replacements.

Peas are up, potatoes and a few beans are up. Catnip looks good. Parsley okay.

Frost killed marigolds and DS15 killed everything else. 😡