What did you do to MAKE money today?

CJ1

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Whoot whoot. I have a brunch coming up for all the women in my family Sunday. I could use a long ton of eggs. Those women love eggs.

Wish you lived closer. Or wish I had chickens and ducks. Or both.

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
The animal communicators I've known actually "talk" with the specific animal. A psychic for animals. All psychics receive their messages in specific ways -- some see things, hear things, etc. But it is that type of communication that I am aware of and assume is what hqueen13 refers to.

As with all psychics, some are more in tune than others.

hqueen13

<Insert Snazzy Title Here
Reaction score
@MoonShadows & @CJ1 Yes, @Mini Horses is correct - it is a form of telepathy. I don't have any info up online yet, but I will be getting all that up shortly and can share more easily that way. Basically all I need is a photo of the animal and some basic information like age, breed (if applicable), gender, and other members of the household or herd. Then we get on the phone together, and I will connect with the animal via telepathy, and then relay the information that I learn. I get an impression of the animal's personality or essence, their favorite things, likes and dislikes, and a little bit about their life. Right now I'm offering sessions at a super cheap rate of $20.00 each since I'm still in the learning process. If anyone is interested, please feel free to drop me a note, I'm happy to talk about it.
I had my first session yesterday out of the 3 people that have paid so far, and it went really well!
I also stopped by another friend's house and got everything organized for me to farm sit for her in July. That'll be a little bit more money coming in!

MoonShadows

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
hqueen13...

I am not saying it cannot happen, but I am a skeptic. Don't mean to be rude, insulting or hostile, I just have never witnessed this and am not a believer. So, educate me!

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
For me, I know that psychic receivers exist. Having had my animals actually "speak" to me & having other receptions of things that do occur. Unfortunately my receivers seem to be very centered around a coming event.

My favorite "heart" horse had been sold and I visited him when I took a mare 800 miles away to breed. When I saw him -- looking great! -- I hugged him and told him how much I missed him. He replied that he was glad I came as it would be the last time I saw him as he was having stomach issues and thanked me for the many wonderful years we had together! It was as if he actually "said" the words as they entered my mind. I was so concerned with these thoughts that I began questioning the owners as to his care, feed, issues, etc. I suggested they have him vet checked -- they thought I was nuts as he looked good, acted good -- and I said something was not right with him. A month later they called to say he had passed while at the vet for emergency surgery. Gut tumor. This cannot be something I just thought up!!! He TOLD me. I cried for days. This is not the only example of such talks.

For me, I cannot seem to expand beyond those who "choose" to speak to me but, know those who can. Perhaps I need more meditation time....life does not allow that right now.

I have known psychics who DO have ability to "know" things. My life has been enhanced by one such lady who so very many years ago gave me a "reading" and because of that I know I will live to 105 ! Things she advised me have taken place, things I could NOT have made happen or even wanted to happen but, they did. I am a believer.

Some try to & can't -- psychics on line, etc. -- but those with the "gift" are good.

Last edited:

CJ1

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I'm am a fairly skeptical person. But do admit there are many things in this universe that science has yet to explain.

I've never had any of those moments where I actually heard anyone's thoughts. But can generally look at people or animals and know what they are about to do. Though I believe it has more to do with being able to read their body language. Long before spoken word came about body language was the only way to really communicate and even intraspecies the general positioning and stances are similar across the board.

Even with my twin we never had any experiences of thought sharing or anything like that. And I've never been emotionally closer to anyone or anything in my life.

Spirits? Sure. Seeing outcomes before they come? Yes. But not telepathy. Mehwell.