What is on your "LIST" (Food aversions)

farmerlor

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Dace said:
Um....tequilla.

Enough said.
Oh, gotta add cherry sloe gin to my list. Let's just say that Mom's favorite white sweater didn't hold up to sloe gin vomit. I think it was payback for the eggs and potato thing, right?

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
farmerlor said:
Dace said:
Um....tequilla.

Enough said.
Oh, gotta add cherry sloe gin to my list. Let's just say that Mom's favorite white sweater didn't hold up to sloe gin vomit. I think it was payback for the eggs and potato thing, right?
i will never drink another cosmo in my life. i had a hangover that lasted 3 days..... ugh!

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
Fudge, tequila, gin, sweet and sour shrimp..... :/
Canned black olives~ they taste like the can....
Mushrooms~it's a texture thing~they squeak
Raw spinach~found a grasshopper in a salad at a local restaurant, haven't been able to eat raw spinach since

There are many more but those are the ones that come to mind.
Sushi I could eat every day. Go figure!

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
ohiofarmgirl said:
farmerlor said:
Dace said:
Um....tequilla.

Enough said.
i will never drink another cosmo in my life. i had a hangover that lasted 3 days..... ugh!
Oh that is sad! I love me a good cosmo!

DianeB

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I have pet chickens that I adore, but cannot stand eggs:lol: Even just smelling them cooking make me head for the bathroom. Sometimes, I have nightmares.

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
DianeB said:
I have pet chickens that I adore, but cannot stand eggs:lol: Even just smelling them cooking make me head for the bathroom. Sometimes, I have nightmares.
Oh my goodness!
I have to admit that eggs have never been a favorite of mine. I prefer non breakfast foods for breakfast...like leftover dinner or pizza etc. Since I now have my own hens I do eat more eggs....I guess they have grown on me :)

punkin

Don't Quote Me
Reaction score
Green peas, lima beans, lamb, sardines

tried to try cavier once, couldn't get it past my nose

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
Oh Punkin...I have a sardine story for ya!

I was making pasta puttanesca one night. Had the garlic and the anchovies going in a little olive oil. The 'chovies were not melting as they normally do and the stench was becoming very unpleasant in my kitchen. I grumbled to my DD about the something being wrong with these darn anchovies....she picks up the can and says' uh, mom....these are sardines you dork!'

My house smelled for days. The next time I pulled that sautee pan out, I was making a quesadilla for my little one....I had to throw away the quesadilla because it tasted like SARDINES!

Ok, so Sardines and Tequila are on my list.

DrakeMaiden

Sourdough Slave
Reaction score
Oh . . . here we go . . .

7. Sardines . . . just never liked them. Often was forced to eat them with dinner. They make me cringe.

I hope you are laughing, BBH!

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
Asparagus .... yuck! :sick

But bring on the sardines, pickled pigs feet, chitlins, liver and suchi!