What is on your "LIST" (Food aversions)

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
OH WOW just shoot me with that explaination OK?

:sick

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
ohiofarmgirl said:
what is the fudge thing about?!!? i mean - sugar and fat? in a pan??!??!? whats NOT to love!

Dace - the cosmo thing was just a nightmare...i think i had like 12 or 14. i vaguely remember the gal making them saying something like 'oh geez i didnt know you could drink so much = this is 100 proof' or something like that... i dunno... kinda wish i died that nite it was so bad. that was a sat nite and on monday when i had to get on an airplane for a biz trip i was still drunk or hung over or something... ugh.

after that i switched to tequila b/c its so much easier on me
;-)
12-14?! Martinis??? Oh my ...no wonder you were so sick!
I can only handle tequila in a well made margy. If it pre-made commercial mix, I can't stomach it.

Javamama

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Hmm, going by the definition, I don't have anything on my list.

But there are things I just plain don't like but for some reason keep trying to convince myself that I do like them. Cilantro - tastes like soap. Basil - again, soap. Beets - just, yuck! (But guess what I bough today? uh-huh, beets) Oh, and salmon. I. Don't. Like. Salmon. And for some reason, that doesn't stop me from trying these things about once a year. :p

FC, chasing DH around with a spoonful of mayo :lol: I have a jar of homemade mayo to use up, want some?

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
Dace said:
ohiofarmgirl said:
what is the fudge thing about?!!? i mean - sugar and fat? in a pan??!??!? whats NOT to love!

Dace - the cosmo thing was just a nightmare...i think i had like 12 or 14. i vaguely remember the gal making them saying something like 'oh geez i didnt know you could drink so much = this is 100 proof' or something like that... i dunno... kinda wish i died that nite it was so bad. that was a sat nite and on monday when i had to get on an airplane for a biz trip i was still drunk or hung over or something... ugh.

after that i switched to tequila b/c its so much easier on me
;-)
12-14?! Martinis??? Oh my ...no wonder you were so sick!
I can only handle tequila in a well made margy. If it pre-made commercial mix, I can't stomach it.
yeah.. that was rough. so i like i said i switched to tequila but i drink it straight out of the bottle.... aaaarrhghghghgh <------ thats my pirate "arg"

hee hee hee

we dont make head cheese either....come to think of it.. those icky pig heads made the dogs barf too. now that was yucky. i'm fairly certain the garbage guy will never forgive me for putting the half eaten pig heads out in the trash. sometimes he roars by our drive.... i think he's afraid.
;-)

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
i'm fairly certain the garbage guy will never forgive me for putting the half eaten pig heads out in the trash. sometimes he roars by our drive.... i think he's afraid.
:gig :lol: :gig :lol:

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
no seriously! i dont make this stuff up!!!

luckily for that yellow-bellied garbage guy i started makin' my man get out there and auger up some deep holes for the icky parts after the butcherin' in thru. and we've had some fairly significant burn piles - we sent that no-good-turkey-egg-eatin' raccoon back to Valhalla in style. that fire burned for 2 days....