what to do when youre in the wilderness?

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
SKR8PN said:
Ahhhhhhh,,,,,,the joys of being a man. The whole world is our urinal, and we have a built in spout that comes in handy when you want to write your name in the snow! :weee
:gig

Yeah?

Well the joy of being a woman is not being totally immobilized by one swift kick in the ...........................

patandchickens

Crazy Cat Lady
Reaction score
I can't imagine me worrying about a bit of pee on my hands (when out in the woods I mean) -- really the only things in it are going to be (a few) viruses that were obviously already IN your body :p And like others, I don't recall that circumstance occurring many times anyhow.

I would prefer NOT to be walking around with solid waste on my fingers... but you know, I have done a fair bit of field work and fishing and stuff, and cr*pped in the woods a considerable number of times, and I do not think I can remember that ever *happening*. Maybe if I were in a desert with no rocks, leaves, grass, sticks, snow, just sand... I dunno. I've never NOT found something to wipe with, well enough to keep my hands clean.

Heck, I've even pooped in a certain number of horse stalls over the years (barns without washrooms, and yes, I took the deposit out to the manure pile and buried it, didn't just *leave* it in the stall :p) and you just grab a handful of hay and sort of wind it up into a wad, and use that.

JME,

Pat

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
SKR8PN said:
Ahhhhhhh,,,,,,the joys of being a man. The whole world is our urinal, and we have a built in spout that comes in handy when you want to write your name in the snow! :weee
AND....you can talk your city cousin into aiming for the electric fence! :D

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
SKR8PN said:
I can write my name in the snow too :p

please don't ask how ;)

:lol: :gig

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
FarmerChick said:
SKR8PN said:
I can write my name in the snow too :p

please don't ask how ;)

:lol: :gig
No fair using a jar or a funnel. :gig

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
freemotion said:
SKR8PN said:
AND....you can talk your city cousin into aiming for the electric fence! :D
YUP!! To bad that only works the first time! :lol:

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
urban dreamer said:
SKR8PN said:
:smack :tongue
Whasamatter Urban...you jealous?? :gig

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
:lol:

and with all this said, again---never ever eat yellow snow---it means SKR came to your home :gig

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
patandchickens said:
I can't imagine me worrying about a bit of pee on my hands (when out in the woods I mean) -- really the only things in it are going to be (a few) viruses that were obviously already IN your body :p And like others, I don't recall that circumstance occurring many times anyhow.

I would prefer NOT to be walking around with solid waste on my fingers... but you know, I have done a fair bit of field work and fishing and stuff, and cr*pped in the woods a considerable number of times, and I do not think I can remember that ever *happening*. Maybe if I were in a desert with no rocks, leaves, grass, sticks, snow, just sand... I dunno. I've never NOT found something to wipe with, well enough to keep my hands clean.

Heck, I've even pooped in a certain number of horse stalls over the years (barns without washrooms, and yes, I took the deposit out to the manure pile and buried it, didn't just *leave* it in the stall :p) and you just grab a handful of hay and sort of wind it up into a wad, and use that.

JME,

Pat
I've been known if I'm cleaning stalls to squat over the manure bucket. Means I don't have to clean it up afterward.