What's for dinner?

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
That sounds really good.

Mom says I'm spoiled about nutritional yeast. It was expensive getting it when I was little, but Grandma would buy some when the one little health food place would get some in. Then it was sprinkled on battered and fried zucchini. I always have some in the house now and can use it on whatever I want. I like the taste of it.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
That sounds really good.

Mom says I'm spoiled about nutritional yeast. It was expensive getting it when I was little, but Grandma would buy some when the one little health food place would get some in. Then it was sprinkled on battered and fried zucchini. I always have some in the house now and can use it on whatever I want. I like the taste of it.
The wife found an online deal where she got 12 containers like $4 each and free shipping.

Part of my low carb lifestyle

JanetMarie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Organic chicken for the dog and cat. On sale at Whole Foods, so I bought four! I don't know what us humans will be eating.

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Had a steak last night. Maybe I'll cook the baking potato tonight. :lol: :drool Together just didn't happen. I'm in the mood for chili, so maybe simmer a pot for today...package some for freezer.;) Depends on how the weather goes.