What's for dinner?

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
one chocolate, a few pieces of apple with peanut butter, some carrots, a few slices of ham diced up further, cottage cheese with hot sauce and oregano on it.

no more snacking tonight. gotta get back on track and nights are the worst time for me this time of the year because aside from being cold i just want to eat and then go to sleep. :)

if i want anything at all i can make hot tea (from the last dill that i dried) which is good enough for me and i love the taste of it and that it is warm. Mom will tempt me but i have super armor on tonight, it's called will power and a two letter word "No", followed by "but thanks for asking."

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Does mom know your working on weight???? So she could be less "persuasive" with extras?

Have tea and read an engaging book -- in a warm bed. 👍

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Does mom know your working on weight???? So she could be less "persuasive" with extras?

yes. it's going to be a struggle to change habits for both of us, but i'm already ahead of her on this in a lot of ways so i just need buckle back down again for a few more months.

Have tea and read an engaging book -- in a warm bed. 👍

works for me. :) i tinkered and read most of the afternoon.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Working on weight can be hard when you have an enabler, lol. For example - on Christmas Eve he walks in and tells me I look like I NEED a cookie and basically FORCED me to eat it, lol. Thankfully, took the rest of them to son's house on Christmas day so they aren't here to tempt me anymore.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Working on weight can be hard when you have an enabler, lol. For example - on Christmas Eve he walks in and tells me I look like I NEED a cookie and basically FORCED me to eat it, lol. Thankfully, took the rest of them to son's house on Christmas day so they aren't here to tempt me anymore.

yes, i'm getting better at it, deflecting while still being thankful, suggesting alternatives, etc. chip chip chip away... :) good luck to you too! :)

the thing is, that yes, i always need a cookie! :)