What's for dinner?

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
yesterday and today we're doing banana splits for breakfast. i've downsized mine to two tiny spoonfuls of ice-cream and made sure the usual peanut butter is there with the banana along with some peanuts for crunch and chew factors. i skipped chocolate sauce and whipped cream.

last night dinner was some orange slices and a bite or two of chocolate and crackers and peanut butter. we had a big lunch of burgers, mushrooms, veggies, and leftover fried rice that i used to clean up the pan and soak up all the yummy flavor from the garlic salt and fried burgers. i wasn't much hungry until later last night and that was too late to eat so i've saved that appetite for this morning but i've been too lazy to get breakfast yet. :)

murphysranch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I was browsing for "what to do with a lb of hamburger" and came up with a very different yet frugal recipe.

Boiled some of the russets
Browned the beef with onion. Added a jar of premade beef gravy. Added some spices too and used the rest of my fresh cilantro.

Made three indents in the beef mix and cracked an egg into each hole. Let simmer untl set.

Serve over top the russets. Delish!!!