What's for dinner?

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
i would love stuffed cabbage rolls with extra cabbage cut up and cooked with it. to me a good vegetable soup isn't quite right without cabbage. also love saurkraut.

as for peppers do you tolerate red peppers? i'd miss those as i do love them roasted and plain and raw or used in many ways. hot peppers i can do in moderation but some kinds i do really enjoy their flavors (habineros i can skip). super hot stuff i'll pass on. i don't like pain. :)

good chilis are heaven though. i can cook with those a lot if i can get them, but i have to eat it all myself as Mom won't touch anything with too much spice in it. i made a batch of chili for her last night without any chili powder in it at all. :(

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
ice cream with cashews as a warm up to dinner of a few slices of ham, hot sauce and cheese. carrots for wind down.

i suspect it will be a banana split for breakfast. i have some candied orange peels that i may try on a few bites just to see how they go.

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Rednecks gotta eat! :drool. At my grands it was bologna, spam was expensive, or not avaiable. 😁

3:19farmandoutdoors

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Homemade cinnamon rolls.

I am trying to get back into my menu plan but I'm missing key ingredients. Like whole chickens. I'm out. so I can't do half of my menu. (But I can do the other half based on venison roast). no garden potatoes this year, I sucked it up and bought some. Baby steps. Hoping to get back into suppertime swing of things.
can you attach a recipe please