What's for dinner?

Marianne

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
For all you Keto people -- they actually have frozen pizza with cauli/ch crusts now at several super markets. First I'd actually seen one. Plus I tasted one with a chicken crust! Yep, like you rolled out dough but it was actually chicken. Then topping as usual lie a supreme. Very tasty, actually.
We get them all the time from Wal-Mart. Caulipower is really good. We didn't like the Green Giant one from our local market. The trick is to make sure the crust is really crispy. You can also use them to make crackers and flatbreads.
The cauli crusts won't be by the pizza. We had to ask - they were on a different aisle in the frozen dept.

Last edited:

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Home made pizzas.

Sausage mushroom onion.
Smoked yard hussie garden tomato basil.
Cheese.

IMG_20190816_194827.jpg

wyoDreamer

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
All beef meatloaf and mashed potatoes

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I'm not really sure what to call this other than a burrito bake??? Anyways I guess I'm freelancing for the first time while in the kitchen. It was my night to cook for my wife and I but I had no idea what to cook.

So I took a package of cream cheese, 1/2 pint of garden salsa, two diced smoked chicken breasts and a can or refried beans. I mixed all those together in a pan over medium heat. I heated up some tortilla shells and greased a baking dish with olive oil. I rolled up burritos with the mix in the pan and put in the baking pan. I then shredded up some chedder cheese to cover the burritos in the baking dish. I thenbcovered the baking dish with aluminum foil and baked for 30 mins at 350.

And wow i couldn't believe it that it was actually really good. My wife said "this is so good, I'm going to faint, what recipe did you follow"? I replied, none I made this up, she said, "wow this really delicious".
IMG_20190824_195628076.jpg

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Yesterday I cooked salmon fillets in butter and half a lemon squeezed over them. I put them on 2 plates, then sautéed shrimp in butter. I tilted the skillet, added heavy cream, grated fresh garlic and parmesean cheese. I stirred that together, laid the skillet flat and stirred the shrimp in the alfredo sauce. I squeezed the other half of the lemon in it, then spooned the shrimp and alfredo sauce over the salmon fillets. For a side, frozen English peas from the garden.

387f545e-1a2f-4e82-9996-a5f96487ce30-jpeg.65519