What's for dinner?

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
i just realized it's a minute after midnight and i still haven't had dinner. hmm... not sure what i should have and probably better if i just drink a little water and call that good enough until breakfast.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
an apple with a few globs of peanut butter, the skins of two other apples, some peanuts, a few slices of hard salami and a half glass of water. now let's see if i can ignore all the other stuff here that is crying out for grazing.

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Well -- go with the flow. Fried eggplant. Goat cheese & crackers. Dehydrated figs. :idunno :lol:. Fresh milk. I've been busy. Balanced nutrition? Probably. It tasted good and I'm full. So, ok anyway.🤣

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
we picked some green peppers today so those are being turned into stuffed green peppers (prepper peppers? :) ). also some were chopped up so they can be turned into chili sometime this week.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Several of Hub's cousins (all over 75 yrs old) came to visit. One couple are avid fishermen up in Northern WA state - ocean fishing even at their age of 80 and 78. Anyhoo, they brought vac packed halibut for one dinner. It was delish!!

just for the halibut.