whats new

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I don't recall ever peeing in my shoes. And I've had plenty of experience.

mrscoyote

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Me either, As usual life is never boring around here. I got a call from friends this morning they rescued a baby rabbit from their dogs. They brought it to me to take care of. It looks to be about a week old. I just hope it can make it. I will feed it later tonight. Wish pink fox was close. I could sure use her help. I will post pics later.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
That's good. I've raised some-including one that didn't even have its eyes opened. Hubby found it in the garden by itself w/no sign of a nest!

Marianne

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
OMG, I'm such a sucker for taking care of tiny critters. Had my heart broken more than once, but then there are the success stories, too! Hang in there and good luck!
Not much new going on here, still caring for old dog. Yesterday was a bad day, but today he's rallied. One day soon we might have to make that hard decision, but vets at K State Vet school said not yet.:(

mrscoyote

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
DSCF0681.JPG

He is doing good. Starting to feel more optimistic about him making it.

mrscoyote

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
The barn is up. Now we just need to do all the finish work inside. We have the inside/outside pen done for our does to include 2 kidding stalls. Next is getting our 2 bucks moved into the barn then we will be running electricity and water to the barn and eventually moving the chickens,turkeys and rabbits in. Chores will be so much easier having all the critters under one roof. We have also been busy renovating a 30 foot 5th wheel our daughter bought. We are almost done with the demo part an ready to put it back together.
Barn.jpg

Our barn

Gracie.jpg
Our youngest doe, Gracie. The tan one is her momma

Latest posts