What's under the Denver airport?

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
maybe its built over one of those "mystery spots"... which causes cravings for fruity drinks!?

:)

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
How long after the "grid goes down" will they realize that they can't eat their gold ?
As soon as the finish the last jar of capers and they notice the brie is also gone.

Ldychef2k

Survival Chef
Reaction score
Is that Jamba Juice thingy the same thingy that makes you go to a mall, take a deep breath of mall air, and suddenly think it's okay to pay $3.50 for ONE cookie?

Oh, and Wifezilla, you live in Colorado Springs, dont' you? I used to "summer" in Manitou Springs (hotel maid...some summer!). I remember going to the zoo at Cheyenne Mountain and someone telling me that the mountain contains a NORAD base. They tried to tell me that the mountain "opened up" to expose missles. Is that true? I mean, I was pretty naive back then. Okay, and today as well.

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
Ldychef2k said:
Is that Jamba Juice thingy the same thingy that makes you go to a mall, take a deep breath of mall air, and suddenly think it's okay to pay $3.50 for ONE cookie?
Oh, and Wifezilla, you live in Colorado Springs, dont' you? I used to "summer" in Manitou Springs (hotel maid...some summer!). I remember going to the zoo at Cheyenne Mountain and someone telling me that the mountain contains a NORAD base. They tried to tell me that the mountain "opened up" to expose missles. Is that true? I mean, I was pretty naive back then. Okay, and today as well.
:yuckyuck

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I actually remember seeing a show a few years ago. They were attributing all of delays and issues to the airport being built on sacred Indian burial ground. No joking. I figured whatever building they did not use were haunted.

It is really strange all of the things going on with it. Like the barb wire fence. Do they maybe say someone put it on backwards and they just decided to leave it?

Why did they bury the buildings they claim were built incorrectly? Those murals on the you tube videos are just plain scary. That artist must have been either trying to send a message or just messed up in the head. Maybe both?

If it is a military strong hold or what not thats fine too, All I want to know is where is the one in Ca. I'll buy the land next door. ;)

g

Ldy http://www.norad.mil/about/CMOC.html

Mackay

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Norad is in colorado and they do have a system where the earth opens and missles come up. It is the central organization for military control for attacks on the US and any thing in the air around the world. Have you read all the stuff on how Norad was out to lunch on the day of 9/11

Regarding the sun spot thing... scientists say that we have a proton belt heading our way and anticipated to hit the sun in 2012.
Some anticipate the impact to be so significant that the solar flairs that it causes with change the magnetic poles of the earth and we are in for total destruction. I have watched a number o films on this topic and no matter how ss you are it is time to say your prayers and say goodbye.

Its a very depressings story and I have recently been exposed to it more than I wish and a number of very well educated scientists are on board with it. Ultimately it will lead to a tidal wave that goes over most of the earth, many volcanic erruptions and earthquakes. The best place some think to be will be at an elevation of 2 miles, in Africa. Africa and Europe is more geologically stable than North and South America which will have the most damage, but the wave will go everywhere, All this will happen within 2 hours.

There have been groups of people trying to purchase land at high altitudes in Africa but no government has permitted it due to environmental restrictions. They had planned to build and stock bunkers.. at 2 miles high? seems pretty ambitious to me, if possible at all.

This is what is being said by some very brilliant scientific minds. So the end of the calandar of the Mayans is no mistake. It will be the new begining for the earth. This realignment of poles happens about evwery 11.5 thousand years, just track the ice ages and you will see. Humainity gets a new start. The last shift was the end of Atlantis, and really the only other civilization we have a trace of memory of,except maybe Lemuria with even a smaller memory, which was the preceding.

But fear not, there will be massive evacuations off of earth with the assistance of extraterrestrials who will take us to seed new planets that have been forming over the last millinium. So instead of storing food pack your suitcase:D

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I am a huge conspiracy theory junkie :lol: Really I am...I have read them all, researched them all...been scared outta my pants by a few of them...and they are actually what ultimately led me to an SS lifestyle.
Solar Storms have been known to burn power transformers in the past...and could destry power for all the earth if strong enough, I suppose. Of all the conspiracy theories I have read, a solar storm seems the most likely...BUT without all that 2012 nonsense attached...
So we will be back to a land before hydro...we can all live with that...if it happens.

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Wifezilla said:
How long after the "grid goes down" will they realize that they can't eat their gold ?
As soon as the finish the last jar of capers and they notice the brie is also gone.
Um.....so which category am I in, then? I have some stinky cheese aging in my fermenting fridge, and I plan to make some milkweed pod capers this spring from the recipe in Wild Fermentation.

Oooooo, am I elite??? :weee