Winter already?

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
My orthopedist suggested I try CBD for my arthritis; it works like a charm. She said that the reason they have so many different pain relief options is because none of them work for everybody... you have to experiment to find the one that works best for you. Since our county finally agreed that cannabis is legal to grow, I bought some seeds for plants that were specifically high CBD and low THC (which is the compound that gets you high). CBD works better if you have at least a small amount of THC mixed in. I have some ready to put into olive oil; after about 6 weeks it will be ready to make a salve with beeswax or coconut oil, or I can use some of it internally if I need it.

So how does one use CBC? Some it like hash maybe IDK...

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
There are liquid drops, gummy bears, mints... all kinds of stuff.

DH has a friend with seizures. He watched him take CBD one day and it stopped his seizure. Crazy stuff.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
There are liquid drops, gummy bears, mints... all kinds of stuff.

DH has a friend with seizures. He watched him take CBD one day and it stopped his seizure. Crazy stuff.

Well gummy bears are like monkeys on my back. Can't eat just one handfull, must have several handfulls

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
these gummy bears are way too expensive to eat like that, lol. If I need it internally, I just use a dropper and put a couple drops under my tongue. You can also just put some powdered tops into capsules and take them that way.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Absolutely crazy how nice the weather is for the beginning of January. It's 55 degrees outside if the ground were not so wet I would be in the garden. 54 days until Spring :)

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Yes but so much winter remains! Ok, the days getting longer is a huge help though. Supposed to be 6 degrees tonight, that's seasonable. I'm looking at my seed catalog today!

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
SIX? That's ridiculous, lol! We are at 71 right now - sunny and blue skies and gorgeous. Actually supposed to be this way for a week or so. But, then we'll get hit with a hard freeze that nobody is ready for! It will happen...when it wants to.... :(