Winter Storm Thread....how deep is your snow?

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Oh, now I remember why I thought it was snowing sheep out there.....the snow has deepened and drifted so much around my sheep fence/pen that the girls can just step adroitly out of the pen whenever they wish now.... :he

We shoveled it down but now they are used to getting out that way and are still jumping nimbly over the fence, darn it! :rant

Today is build a higher gate and fence day for smart-aleck sheeples. :tongue

Ohioann

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
It's BACK. Here in eastern Ohio it's snowing again !!!! They say we can be blessed with another 4-10 inches depending on how far north of the Ohio river you are. Oh goodie, goodie!!!!

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
I got 3-4 more inches this morning.....oh goodie......supposed to snow again on saturday and then AGAIN on Monday.....are you kidding me? Is this my punishment for even thinking it might be nice to just up and move to Alaska??? :lol: What the heck was I thinking on that one???

ducks4you

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Snowing Sheep~
SnowingSheep.jpg

from--
http://www.flickr.com/photos/buchanear/2073866803/

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
:lol: :lol: :gig

Now we have been having very, very fierce winds that have carved the snow and drifted it over mountain passes and all the roads....this winter has certainly been entertaining! And think of how much we will all appreciate spring! :love

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
:lol: :lol: :gig

Now we have been having very, very fierce winds that have carved the snow and drifted it over mountain passes and all the roads....this winter has certainly been entertaining! And think of how much we will all appreciate spring! :love
Oh, this winter will DEFINATELY make ME appreciate spring..and the hot days of summer...well maybe. LOL
Im worn out from trudging through knee high snow to the sheep and chickens. What was I tihnking putting them so far from the house!?? :rolleyes:

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
NEWS FLASH!!!!! The winter storm phenomenon has been explained!!!!!!

My teenager did all his chores without being told, cleaned up the house, and stayed out of any kind of trouble while I we were gone today....and lately he has been uncharacteristically helpful.

NOW I know why it keeps snowing........ HELL HAS FINALLY FROZEN OVER!!!!!! :barnie :ep :th

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
oh Bee you are a pip! and yes, i'm sure hell has frozen over! definitely the sign of the end times for sure hee hee

pioneergirl

Wannabe Pioneer
Reaction score
Any chance I can borrow him? HAHA!!! Enjoy the moment, for how long it will last we cannot say!